[REACTIONS] Legends of Tomorrow S6 E2 - "Meat: The Legends" - Spoilers!

Synopsis: With Spooner on board, Ava hopes that her special abilities will help lead them to locate the Aliens spread out on the timeline, which could ultimately lead them to Sara.

Are you going to be tuning in to the new season? Let us know what you’re excited for in the comments! :point_down:

Legends of Tomorrow airs 5PM PST / 7PM CST / 8PM EST every Sunday and you can watch it FREE the next day on the CW app!

3 Likes

I really enjoyed this episode. One of the things I love about Legends of Tomorrow is that it not only draws upon DC Comics history, but that it also draws upon American pop culture. San Bernardino can indeed be considered the capitol of fast food, as that was where McDonald’s was founded. I also enjoyed the fact that this was another Fifties episode. It would be years before I was born, but I have always been interested in the decade. I thought the idea of the sauce creating an insatiable desire for meat in people was brilliant. And I am enjoying the entire subplot involving Sara and Gary. I really like the character of Spooner as well, and I had to laugh at her comment at getting to kill more aliens! Anyway, I am looking forward to next week.

2 Likes

So are the Mc-- brothers a small reference to McDonald’s?

Very cool that San Bernardino is a real place.

3 Likes

Another great episode, I have missed this show so much. Am I crazy or is Mick less grunt and more competent like he was in Season 1B? Seeing him focus on the mission to save Sara and not so much on drinking and being in the past was breath of fresh air.

I just cannot like Zari 2.0, she’s till so self-absorbed. Seeing Zari 1.0 made me so happy and it just made me all the angry she’s not the Zari we have, we still have the knockoff.

3 Likes

I think reference to the brothers almost had to be the McDonalds! BTW, another bit of trivia. 1955 was the year that Ray Kroc opened his first McDonalds franchise. He would later take over the company.

1 Like

Very, very cool.

2 Likes

They just ripped off the original Teen Titans cartoon with this one, didn’t they?

1 Like

Very fun episode

Good ol fats food burger Aliens because why not :joy:. The mothra alien literally had the Godzilla roar which was fun​:sweat_smile:.

The legends doing there usual thing of messing around and saving the day. Mic, Nate; and John doing there thing. Ava letting saving Sara overwelm her which makes since but is messing with her. Spooner getting some development and now is on the team. B&Z now both powered and binding through burgers. And Z1 appears cool.

Sara and Gary on an alien planet and bump into Amelia. Strange twist but I think Sara is infected with something now but what​:thinking:

Who after Gary and Sara? What the next Alien for the Legends? How will to totem split work out? All this and more Same Legendary Time Same Legendary Channel

2 Likes

I think the Totem split will turn them into The Wonder Twins and they will find Greek who has been on the loose since Crisis.

2 Likes

I mean Gleek.

2 Likes

With what?

2 Likes

Teen Titans, 2004, Season 4, Episode 5, Employee of the month. Beast Boy gets a job at a fast food establishment run by Aliens to get a Moped. The fast food is made from Alien Goo, Nufu. Very similar to latest Episode of Legends.

2 Likes

Ooh, that’s fun!

3 Likes