[REACTIONS] Legends of Tomorrow S6 E10 - "Bad Blood" - Spoilers!

Synopsis: With Constantine obsessed with getting his powers back, he convinces Spooner to join him on the quest to find the Fountain of Imperium. Now that they have a special guest on board the Waverider, Nate, Zari, Behrad, Gary and Astra all work together but experience some growing pains along the way. Meanwhile, Sara and Lita are concerned about Rory’s health, so they try to convince him to take it seriously.

Are you going to be tuning in to the new season? Let us know what you’re excited for in the comments! :point_down:

Legends of Tomorrow airs 5PM PST / 7PM CST / 8PM EST every Sunday and you can watch it FREE the next day on the CW app!

3 Likes

Time traveling back to season 2? Makes sense when it comes to the Legends :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

What? Season 2?

2 Likes

Great episode, but I hate that John has become addicted to the magic drug thing! On the other hand, it’s so good to have the REAL Zari back! Never bring back 2.0, ever! The Arrowverse just introduced a vampire, so cool!

2 Likes

The title says S2, but we’re in S6

2 Likes

This one felt a bit like filler. I don’t mind though as it advanced the Constantine story. And it’s nice seeing original Zari back. I like both Zaris.

If I had any gripe, I wish we had more of an idea what the threat of this season is. Maybe because of COVID things are so scattershot. It’s not a deal breaker or anything, I’m just wondering where it’s all going.

2 Likes

Oops :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I enjoyed this episode, particularly as it was centered on Constantine.I do wish he had actually gotten to drink from the Fountain and that it didn’t look like he is going to get addicted to that magic drug. And it is so good to have the original Zari back.

2 Likes

Awesome™:+1: Episode

The team dealing wigg the aging Gus Gus was fun. Looked cool too. Now they’re in the woods. Wonder if they bump into them again?:thinking:

Z1’s new girl comment was fun. A the wonder Twins reference was fun.

Mic having nice father daughter moments. His face when she told him she’s in labor :joy:. And 48. Wow.

John and Spoon on an adventure. Cool JC story. And now he’s hooked on magic drugs. Interesting. Wonder how that will play out?:thinking: Spoons definitely isn’t going to like being messed with. Also nice JSA reference.

What will happen with John addiction? Will Mic die giving birth to the babies? Is this the last of Gus Gus? All this and more Same Legendary Time Same Legendary Channel

1 Like

The Wonder Twins reference was awesome! Do you think they’ll ever pay off the Gleek Easter Egg back in Crisis?

I liked the JSA reference as well. Especially with Stargirl returning in a few weeks.

2 Likes

Maybe :thinking: or it was just for fun.
But I’d be up for a Wonder Twins show if decided to do one.

1 Like

I hope they appear and are more comic accurate. I loved them on Smallville but yeah.

2 Likes