[REACTIONS] Batwoman S2 E9- "Rule #1" - Spoilers!

Watch Batwoman on the CW tonight at 5pm PST/8pm EST!

imagesSynopsis: Batwoman confronts Gotham’s biggest foe, while new information forces those closest to Kate to make some difficult decisions. Ryan’s feelings for Angelique puts her partnership with Luke and Mary at risk, while Alice goes on a warped walk down memory lane.

Are you tuning into Batwoman this season? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!:point_down:t6: :00_batwoman:

Batwoman airs Sundays at 5pm PT/7pm CT/8pm ET. Miss it on air? Watch BATWOMAN on the CW app!

2 Likes

I think this was the best episode of season 2. Maybe it’s just that we’re past all of the Kate Kane stuff (I mean, the show clearly isn’t but Team Batwoman is – for now) or maybe it’s that Black Mask seems like he’ll be a better main villain, but this felt like a fresh start and I’m on board. Also, Mary has become my favourite Arrowverse civilian character.

2 Likes

Black Mask was really good. It reminded me of his first appearances in the comics.

Part of me really wishes we could’ve started the season with this story arc and then moved to the Kate stuff in the latter half.

1 Like

I agree, but I think you need the first seven episodes for this one to land the way it does. Not just the Kate arc, but all of the stuff with Angelique and with Luke warming to Ryan and with Mary becoming her #1 cheerleader and even the development with Sophie (who somehow is a better fit for the show now that her complete reason for being part of the show is gone).

It’s hard to picture them starting here cold, but it would have made a great season premiere if the previous arc had wrapped up season 2.

1 Like

Awesome™:+1: episode

The Kate funeral at the start was nice.

Ryan and the bat team setting some rules. That should help out. Her Ex taking the fall not good for Ryan.

Sophie helping the bat and trying to make a change. A little more background with the sister showing up.

Alice seems to be going the grief well​:sweat_smile:. Holding a dead cat talking to herself.

Who impersonated Julia?:thinking:

Black Mask was awesome™:+1:. Crazy torcher machine with some higher rated Batman 66 machine :sweat_smile:. Can’t wait for more of him.

And Enigma left Sefyah for Maks. Interesting. Wonder what they’ll do with Kate?:thinking:

What next for the Bat Team? Where will Alice’s imagination take her? What’s Black Mask’s next move? What will happen to Kate? Same Bat Time Same Bat Channel