[REACTIONS] Batwoman S2 E4 "Fair Skin Blue Eyes " - Spoilers!

images
Watch Batwoman on the CW tonight at 5pm PST/8pm EST!

Synopsis: As Batwoman attempts to fight the proliferation of Snake Bite through Gotham, a random encounter forces to her revisit her painful past; Ryan Wilder is determined to ensure others like her don’t go unnoticed.

Are you tuning into Batwoman this season? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!:point_down:t6: :00_batwoman:
Miss it on air? Watch BATWOMAN on the CW app!

4 Likes

@JayleighJayeJimenez ok so I am really getting into the new Batwoman now…however unless they actually plan on bringing back Kate I wish they would just kill her off…I hate getting my hopes up

Also I loved the Green Lantern Cameo and the storyline of the Candy Lady was really interesting

Oh and I can’t wait to see Black Mask

5 Likes

I don’t think they’re going to. I think they’re going to keep that thread hanging.

3 Likes

I don’t like the maybe she is maybe she isn’t…I need to know

1 Like

I’m also hoping against hope that we get one of the Robins to show up.

3 Likes

Oh yeah…I also really want Alfred to show up since apparently he is living in a flat in London

1 Like

Or anyone else from the Arrowverse!

2 Likes

As someone who has always liked Batman, I will say that I never quite understood his appeal to so many people…UNTIL THIS SHOW. Seeing the Batman mythos in a light that more hits home to me, makes me understand the wide appeal of Batman.

As for this episode, it was solid. I would prefer if they would just kill Kate off, but they are writing themselves out of a corner.

2 Likes

This season is growing on me. I like the new Batwoman. I am intrigued about the “is Kate alive or not” storyline. I thought when the season first started, Kate would be mentioned and then off we go without Kate. But she keeps coming up, alive or dead ? Maybe a new actress to play Kate ? I really like how Leslie is playing the character though.

4 Likes

This was another awesome™:+1: one.

Some more origin for Ryan and her Ex as a new character interesting. Nice connection to the missing Beth. The comic cameos were fun too. And GL one. (Does this mean they’ll never exist in the Arrowverse(probably not :sweat_smile:))

Mary getting hope again was nice. But it was interesting seeing how people deal with death differently. Also liked that they’re still talking about Kate in a way shape or form. A big disappearance like that glad they didn’t just drop it and act like it’s okay.

Alice Sophie and Luke got on the hunt was fun. Of course the double cross and Ryan’s ex interesting :thinking:

Jacob still looking and an awesome™:+1: team up fight.

Also the false face still being mentioned. And a lot of fear toxin with it. Is Balck mask the leader or does Scarcrow lead them in the Arrowverse​:thinking:

Overall great episode.

Will Alice kill Kate? What will happen with Ryan and her Ex? Will Jacob start to trust Batwoman? How will Mary and Ryan be as roommates? What’s with Ocean? All this and more Same Bat Time Same Bat Channel.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have given the season longer then the premiere if they killed Kate in that crash.

2 Likes

I just really don’t think she’s coming back (especially since Ruby didn’t voice Kate reading over those letters). I’m curious as to what they will do, but I’m ready to be past Kate.

2 Likes

I don’t want to see a bodydouble being killed by the Big Bad. If she dies, make it matter.

3 Likes

That would be kinda anticlimatic

2 Likes

They did it on Airwolf.

2 Likes

Oh dear! I don’t think that they would do that here… but I can’t really predict what will happen.

2 Likes

Will Alice be redeemed? We have to be honest, she can’t stay on the show forever as a villain, villains either die or they overstay their welcome and become jokes and shells of their former selves, examples are Malcolm Merlyn and The Reverse Flash. They were both formidable bad guys but after their first seasons they became jokes, not to be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Black Lightning has kept Tobias Whale a genuine threat for four seasons, but I agree that it might be smarter to take Alice in a different direction. Maybe more of a Black Siren like arc for her.

2 Likes

I kinda like the idea of Alice off her chain if Kate is dead and buried.

2 Likes

Which is the reason I stopped seeing Black Lightning, it was too repetitive with Whale, nothing new. Black Siren arc, yes please. Alice does become Red Alice, a hero, in the comics after all.

2 Likes