[REACTIONS] Batwoman S2 E3 "Bat Girl Magic! " - Spoilers!

images
Watch Batwoman on the CW tonight at 5pm PST/8pm EST!

Synopsis: As Ryan Wilder continues to prove herself as Batwoman, she encounters the challenge of every superhero - living a double life. Mary is still Team Ryan, while Luke continues to have reservations - especially when Ryan makes some alterations and unveils a new Batsuit! Meanwhile, Victor Szasz is slashing his way through the streets and Commander Kane has the Crows trying to stop the flow of Snakebite through Gotham. Safiyah takes notice of Alice’s antics and Sophie finds herself in unexpected circumstances.

Are you tuning into Batwoman this season? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below! :point_down:t6:
Miss it on air? Watch BATWOMAN on the CW app!

4 Likes

I wonder where this stuff with Kate is going to lead too. It feels like there is a non 0% chance that she may come back.

3 Likes

Anyone notice jack Nicholson joker from Batman 89 name drop

3 Likes

Its a swerve bro

2 Likes

I liked this episode. Loved seeing Victor Szasz. I also am intrigued that it seems they are leaving the door open for Kate to come back ? Also liked Batwomans new look. At first I was opposed to ditching the red wig, but seeing her in live action , she looks much better without it.

4 Likes

So I absolutely hate Victor Zsasz in comics. His weird killing people to free them and whole love of killing young women is really really played out and gross. BUT for some reason (most) life action Zsasz’s are kind of great? Last night’s was no exception and I really hope we get to see more of him. He had a bit of that Gotham Zsasz about him and I was really loving all the scene chewing he was doing.

Would really really love a scene with him and Alice together.

4 Likes

I really liked this one. Ryan is finding her way, Luke is cutting her slack, and Mary continues to be awesome. I think it’s a good idea to leave open the possibility that Kate is alive, but I don’t for a second believe that Safiyah has her. Still, anything that keeps Alice involved in the plot is a good thing.

4 Likes

They need to do like gotham have the bad guys running part of Gotham i find myself not caring about the crows and the kate a live story because we know ruby isn’t returning there doing this to Redeem Alice

2 Likes

The show doesn’t need kates family could of made a better story having victor be the one who killed ryan mom and someone hired him it could be black mask

2 Likes

I do like this show ryan feels relatable and she lives in Gotham it always felt kates batwoman was always outside of gotham i guess i really want more of a gotham part 2 with batwoman

2 Likes

Awesome™:+1: episode.

Ryan with gadgets at the start was fun. She finally got her suit with is awesome​:+1:. One thing of legacy is to make it your own. Her fights were cool. Now she has the cover. Very nice.
Nothing with the kryptonite wound. Guess it was more of just showing the battle scars than leading to something.

Luke final accepting Ryan was nice. Still believe hope for Kate to live is great. And Mary being the opposite was nice too. Just shows how people react differently.

Jacob and Sophie now think Kates alive. Wonder where that will go.

Alice and Sefayah have some history explore. Nice to know. The island look great. And does she have Kate or is toying with her. Hmm​:thinking:.

Zsasz was awesome™:+1:. Definitely Gotham vibes. The rocket launcher :joy:. Just a great Zsasz and Bat name drop. Also the Jack name drop too nice.

Overall very awesome™:+1: episode.

Where will Ryan live? Does Sefyah have Kate? What will the Crows do? What was Alice tasked to do? Find out next week Same Bat Time Same Bat Channel.

3 Likes

Yes!

I have enjoyed Zsasz in Gotham, the Birds of Prey movie, and now Batwoman.

I haven’t been a big fan of Batwoman overall. But every time I think about cashing out, they do something like introduce a great take on Zsazs.

2 Likes

I love this because its ok to disagree here if anyone doesn’t agree with my opinion thats ok

1 Like