[REACTIONS] Batwoman S2 E13 - "I'll Give You A Clue" - Spoilers!

Watch Batwoman on the CW tonight at 6pm PST/9pm EST!

Synopsis: When Sophie must face a foe from her rookie days with The Crows, Ryan, Mary and Luke are also pulled into the villain’s game, the tables are turned on Alice when she finds herself in dire circumstances; Jacob continues to revisit the past.

Are you tuning into Batwoman this season? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!:point_down:t6: :00_batwoman:

Batwoman airs Sundays at 6pm PT/8pm CT/9pm ET. Miss it on air? Watch BATWOMAN on the CW app!

2 Likes

Oh, now this was actually really interesting! As a Stephanie Brown fan, I was really worried this would be on the level of Cassandra Cain in Birds of Prey - but this was more like Huntress of Black Canary from that film in terms of adapting my favorite character! If you like Batman Eternal, it’s FULL of Easter Eggs and adaptations that I loved to see.

There was also a really awesome setup and payoff of a line from Elegy - I have to say - I’ve never seen a single episode of the show, but I’m really impressed.

SPOILER ALERT! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome™:+1: Episode.

Cluemaster was great and a spitting image from the comics. Like how he took shots at the Riddler :joy:. The Quiz show was fun. Nice Gotham rouge cameos.

BW, Mary, and Sophie on an adventure. Ryan still doesn’t trust any crows. Needs to learn to no be so stubborn. With Alice the crows it’s going to make things worse. It not like to blindly trust but if they can be an asset it’s would be helpful.

Sophie getting some more backstory and the secret she knows the secret is out. Now time for trust to build or at least more teamwork than I hate you even though you’ve help me multiple times.

Mary had some fun and now Jacob is ODing. And he failed to help another daughter again. Man that has to hurt.

Spoiler Alert Stephenie Brown makes a live action Debut. Very cool how they did it. Her relationship with Pops. Her intelligence and need humor. And her and Luke having something. Interesting. And wearing the purple. Heroes have to wear there colors even when not a hero yet. :sweat_smile:

Alice getting tortured by Black Mask and “Daughter”. Great torture from BM. Nails very painful. And Alice struck a deal and figured it out. It’s Kate. Now it’s getting good.

Can Mary save Jacob? Will we see Stephanie again? What will happen with Alice and Kate? All this and more Same Bat Time Same Bat Channel

2 Likes