[REACTIONS] Batwoman S2 E10- "Time Off For Good Behavior" - Spoilers!

Watch Batwoman on the CW tonight at 5pm PST/8pm EST!

Synopsis: As Batwoman focuses even more effort on taking down Black Mask, a new foe emerges, diverting the Bat Team’s attention to a distressing issue in Gotham. Continually haunted by the mistakes of his past, Jacob travels down a dangerous path in an attempt to eradicate them. Alice and Julia discover they have an enemy in common.

Are you tuning into Batwoman this season? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!:point_down:t6: :00_batwoman:

Batwoman airs Sundays at 5pm PT/7pm CT/8pm ET. Miss it on air? Watch BATWOMAN on the CW app!

2 Likes

Is Kane finally willing to realize he should be wanting Beth back? Because why else dream of her rescue?

I want Alice redeemed, I don’t want her to forget Kate!

1 Like

I’m just gonna say it: I like the show better with Ryan as Batwoman.

2 Likes

So do I.

2 Likes

Great episode

Tried to find out who Killovolt was. Couldn’t find anything guess they’re original.:sweat_smile:

Ryan building the center nice. Helped the community. Luke jumped in nice. Trying to still help Angelique. In the end she got taken.

Jacob got hooked. And all apart of Black Mask’s plan. Definitely trying to take down the crows from the inside. Sweet how he still cares for Beth. Tried to patch it up with Mary didn’t go well.

Alice and Julia team up against Enigma. She got Julia looks like she’ll be leaving for a bit. And Alice wants to forget it all. No family no pain is her moto right now​:sweat_smile:.

Overall more mysterious unfold.

Will Alice find Enigma? What is Black Mask up too? Will Mary and Jacob patch it up? Can Ryan save Angelique? All this and more same Bat time same Bat channel.