5 Supergirl

3 Likes

For now…

Flash
Supergirl
Arrow
Legends
Black Lightning

Haven’t started Black Lightning but I can’t wait!

Have not see Black Lighting. But as for the rest… Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Arrow

Supergirl
Flash
Legends
Arrow

I haven’t seen Black Lightning either, so I can’t rate it.

Flash
Arrow
Legends

Supergirl and Black Lightning

1 Like

Flash is the only show I can dig out of the bunch, and I feel a still throw a fair amount of standards out the window. I did really like the first season if Arrow though, I found it to be a great twist on Batman.

1 Like

I’ve tried them all except Black Lightning and these days I only watch The Flash.

1. The Flash
  2. Legends of Tomorrow
  3. Arrow
  4. Supergirl

I also watch Gotham but that’s another network.

1. Flash- the most consistent in quality
  2. Legends- with the exception of S1, the most fun show in the Arrowverse
  3. Arrow- regained its momentum after the pitfalls of S3 and S4, and helped make this all possible to begin with
  4. Black Lightning- first season impressed, but we’ll have to see how it does outside the sphere of the Arrowverse
  5. Supergirl- not a terrible show, but it leans too hard into feminism and social justice issues in lieu of decent story telling

1 . Legends 2. Black Lightning 3. The Flash 4. Supergirl 5. Arrow

All of them are lame

1. Black Lightning
  2. Flash
    The rest
1 Like

All of them sucks​:nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

I See them as 1 big show and i love Black Lighting so i hope he crossover so he can be in the 1 big show.

Supergirl
Flash
Freedom Fighters: The Ray
Legends of Tomorrow
Arrow
Black Lightning
Vixen

Woops, forgot Constantine, but that goes at the bottom for now.

It’s tragic that nobody mentions iZombie.

1 Like

1: Arrow
2: Flash
3: Black Lightning
4: Supergirl
5: Legends

Supergirl
Flash
IZombie

I skip the rest. I watch a little Arrow in DVD format just prior to the new season starting because of crossovers. But I don’t enjoy the show. He isn’t my type of hero. Too much killing in the show for me.

Legends, I want to love it. I stuck out the first season as I love all the characters. Season 2 got better for me but still wasn’t enough to stick out the whole season.

Right now:

1. Supergirl
  2. Flash
  3. Arrow
  4. Legends of Tomorrow

Though I have to be honest, I’ve only kinda sorta kept up with the last two. I was so busy last year, being back in school. This season I’m hoping to keep on top of everything.

1. Arrow
  2. Legends
  3. Supergirl
  4. The Flash (its a terrible show)