Ranking your Top 5 DC animated movies

Let’s hear your favorites and why!

1 Like

My overall number one is the grandaddy of 'em all: Batman: Mask of the Phantasm.

From the direct to video line, my favs go a little bit like this:

1. Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
  2. Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
  3. Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox
  4. Green Lantern: Emerald Knights
  5. The Death of Superman/Reign of the Supermen (tie)
1 Like
  1. Superman/Batman Public Enemies
  2. Justice League Doom
  3. Batman Under The Red Hood
  4. Justice League Crises On Two Earths
  5. The Dark Knight Returns
1 Like

I haven’t watched any of these In a long time, I might be mistaken in some of these moments , I’m prone to excessive repetition and have ruined a lot of movies for myself that way. so I try not to do that.

1.Superman/Batman Apocalypse - star studded supporting cast, Wondy, Kara, Big Barda, the Female Furies, Darkseid, also love seeing Supergirl go toe to toe with Darkseid

1. Assault On Arkham - it’s everything I wanted Suicide Squad to be, doesn’t sorely misrepresent J+HQ

2. Flashpoint Paradox - Thomas Wayne Batman. Wonder Woman is terrifying. that moment when SPOILER: Barry lets Bruce read a letter from his father and Bruce sheds a tear

3. Justice League vs Teen Titans - loved the final battle sequence, the Trinity giving Cyborg the ok to join the Titans and their lil pizza party, gave me Teen Titans GO! vibes, which I love.

4. Batman And Harley Quinn - it’s funny, it’s on the raunchy side, great fight sequences. its like a potty mouthed episode of BTAS

1 Like

Not including DCAU movies

1. Dark Knight Returns
  2. Under the Red Hood
  3. Killing Joke
  4. Superman vs The Elite
  5. Assault on Arkham
1 Like
  1. Mask of the Phantasm
  2. JL: New Frontier
  3. JL: Crisis on Two Earths
  4. All Star Superman
  5. Under The Red Hood

(If Mask of the Phantasm doesn’t count, slide my #6 - Death of Superman - in there)

1 Like