Ranking DC's Movies and Shows

Hey y’all, if you’re reading this, I’m gonna be doing a lot of posts in this section about the DC animated movies and shows, no live action really, but I am somebody who really likes to rank things, so I am gonna watch all the main DC Animated movies and the DCAU, and I’ll be doing different posts ranking things like top ten DC animated movie moments, or top ten Batman Beyond episodes, and i’d really like for when i post those threads, that you guys share your opinions too, because I am curious to hear what everyone else thinks, this is just something that i really like doing, and every now and then I’ll have like a super list like ranking all of the episodes from BTAS or something like that, but before I get in to those, I’m just going to do like mini reviews for all of the DC animated movies as I watch them, it’s cool too because I haven’t seen all of them either, so it should be a really cool experience, any movie that’s not on here I probably won’t be watching, barring a few exceptions, but I think this will be a really cool talking point for everyone to do, and give reasons why we think something is good or bad, overall I’m excited to do this and hope that you guys also post responses of your own opinions when I post these threads.

1 Like