Rank the DCU Orginals šŸ¤—

1. Doom Patrol
  2. Swamp Thing (weā€™ll wait and see if it surpasses DP)
  3. Young Justice Season 3
  4. Titans

Thereā€™s a big gap between Titans and YJ though.

I totally agree with the sentiment that the language and violence in Titans should be dialed back.

Hereā€™s the thing, they swore a bit in Doom Patrol but it never felt out of place. With Titans it felt like they were making a show at times aimed towards 13 year olds that get a kick out of hearing F bombs or seeing blood. Thatā€™s the opposite of mature TV to me.

3 Likes

I think Titans S2 will feel a little more natural. Now everbody has their feet under them, it might settle down a bit. Seeing what has fared well with DP and ST they may improve quite a few things.

@maddox agreed and sorry for being rude earlier

@foxybridges didnā€™t really feel a thing!

1 Like
  1. Young Justice
  2. Doom Patrol
  3. Titans
  4. Swamp Thing (by default, since I havenā€™t seen it. Iā€™m not a fan of horror, so this one never interested me, though Iā€™m glad people seem to like it)

@Mao Titans better than YJ??? What are u smoking

Folks,

The bromance budding between Foxy and Maddox is what we live for here on DC Universe. Weā€™re witnessing a shift, on the cusp of something great!

2 Likes

@Gobbyhertz Shhh donā€™t ruin it by making it weird

1 Like

@Gibbyhertz I think I spelled your name wrong

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I get for switching to my phone after spending so much time just copying and pasting.

1 Like

Itā€™s all good. I always mispell stuff on my phone so I know how it goes lol

1 Like
  1. Titans
  2. YJ
  3. Doom Patrol
  4. ST

AmbushBug 1-5

2 Likes

@gibbyhertz :joy::joy:

1 Like

1.Titans
2. Swamp Thing
3. Doom Patrol
4. Young Justice

@jcw why is you g justice 4th?

^ some ppl donā€™t have a soulā€¦

2 Likes

Because I havenā€™t watched it yetšŸ˜‚. Iā€™m half way through season 1

1 Like
  1. Doom Patrol: Iā€¦ ADORE this show. The characters, the respect for the source material, its all really, really great. It might be my favorite Superhero show (with Daredevil) God I wish Titans had this level of quality. 10/10 show, and I rarely give out 10s

2. Young Justice: Its a solid comeback after a long hiatus, its gotten fairly bloated but still enjoyable. Could finish strong, who knows? 7/10

3. Titans: For all my gripes with Young Justice, it balances six teams better than Titans does one. Has potential but its got it get itā€™s head out of its ass and make a Titans show, not ā€œEaster Eggs and random DC Spotlightā€ the show