Quotable DC Movie Lines

@Vroom

Re Superman saying.

We are all on the same team.

How far America has fallen.

My eyes are tearing

Another that gets to me is a Batman 66 show. It shows the Cat and Mouse idea that existed in the Silver Age where Villains only stole not killed.

Catwoman is in cuffs
She says But it was a good plan?

Batman sincerely
He says One of your best Catwoman.

It reminds me of the Looney Tales with Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog. They come in and clock in. Then hours of attempted sheep stealing and brutal assaults by dog on wolf.
About to be thrown off cliff Lunch whistle is heard. They eat lunch together. When lunch over they both go back to where they were - dog throwing wolf down cliff. When Work Over whistle sounds they walk home together.

3 Likes

@Turok Sam and Ralph cartoons are great. Few things in the Looney Tunes oeuvre are as good as they are.

2 Likes

Where does he get such wonderful toys?

5 Likes

“I hope this experience hasn’t put you off of flying. Statistically speaking, it’s still the safest way to travel.”

Superman ought to know. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Joker “You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?”

Bruce Wayne: Surprised Recognition “What?”

Joker: “I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it”

4 Likes

I have used the “Don’t Kill Him! If you Kill him, he woln’t learn nothin’.” line from Batman Forever during gaming sessions

“You’ve got me… but who’s got you?!” from Superman comes up surprisingly frequently and randomly

6 Likes

From The Batman,

“the Joker’s got to be kidding.”
a disguised Joker retorts, “He’s not kidding; he’s joking!”

2 Likes

Insert any line from The Dark Knight here but I’m gonna go with “I’m like a dog chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it, i just do things”.

1 Like

Sometimes when drama comes up, political drama especially, the classic Watchmen quote comes up: “I’m tired of Earth. These people. I’m tired of getting caught in the tangle of their lives.”

1 Like

“You could have just peed on the thing.”

1 Like

“Then explain it to me until I do.”

Such a wonderful line. :slight_smile: Maybe said just a little more gently than how Batman put it, though.

1 Like

I use a few from time to time. A lot is banes speeches from TDKR. “Why so serious” pops up fro time to time.

Obviously any time I hear the name Martha there’s and automatic got to of “Why did you say that name”.

3 Likes

I play airsoft and paintball weekly with a team, and the UTRH Line gets dropped often; “Wow…He really can move when he wants to…”

2 Likes

“What a dick” and “6, 6 is good” .

1 Like

For me, “You wanna get nuts? Let’s get nuts” is used frequently.

1 Like

With any luck, having a well-liked live-action theatrical Superman again will bring our country back together. No pressure Corenswet/Gunn.

2 Likes

I think we can all agree the choice of “The Immigrant Song” was perfect for Thor: Ragnarok, but a close second would definitely be Hands! Lightning with my hands! Lightning with my hands! Lightning with my haands!

2 Likes

Screenshot_20230703_034932_Photos

Screenshot_20230703_034536_Photos
Screenshot_20230703_034657_Photos
Screenshot_20230703_034620_Photos

1 Like

“One hour.”

1 Like