QUIZ: Which Joker Are You?

In honor of the Joker’s 80th Anniversary, we want to know which Joker YOU are!

Head over to our news article and take the quiz to find out!

Come back here and let us know which Joker you are and if you think so too!

12 Likes

I would, but the page is blank on my end. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

5 quick and easy questions, answer with pictures. Yeah, that was fun.

6 Likes

You Are The Dark Knight’s Joker! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

9 Likes

I love how they all end with “Also, you love murder.”

4 Likes

Was there really any doubt?

2 Likes

Batman’s Joker.

#NicholsonJokerGang

3 Likes

I got The Dark Knight’s Joker! Seems I am in very good company. :smile:

7 Likes

I also got The Dark Knight’s Joker! The links don’t work in iOS so I had to take the quiz “on-the-line”, but…
“I gets what I deserve! Bang!” :boom:

4 Likes

These quizzes are always blank for me

5 Likes

Same I don’t know if it’s an iOS problem but they never load and I’m stuck living a life where I willl never know which Joker I am :pensive:

3 Likes

I’ve realized that a lot of links (and especially the quizzes) never seem to work on iOS, but always thought it was just me! :persevere:

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay! In the case of this for you and @ImTooIndecisiveTooPickAName and @TheLastGL and @TheGirlWonder12, this MIGHT help: Try closing your app by dragging your finger up from the bottom of your screen, then dismissing the mini-screen that pops up. Re-open your app and try again. This is only a temporary workaround; our developers are currently targeting June for this fix, and are currently noodling with it as we type.

Another alternative is to long hold on the link and open in a new window.

In the meantime, you can also access the Quiz through the News section- please let us know if it gives you any more trouble, and stay tuned for a fix!

6 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks @Applejack! Even after all that, I can never get the links to open, not even through the news section. :disappointed_relieved: I don’t mind waiting for a fix though and really appreciate everyone who works so hard to make sure things go smoothly! :relaxed:

2 Likes

:sob:
We’ll keep chugging away at it, of this I swear!

3 Likes

It’s alright, do your best! :superman_hv_4: :triumph:

2 Likes

thanks @Applejack :grin: that worked and at last I know what Joker I am :grin: if only I would’ve known at the beginning of quarantines lol

2 Likes

I was declared Heath Ledger. I’ll take it! Probably the one I would have picked as me.

(Fun Fact: If I’m ever in a room with people and bored out of my mind (like during family gatherings or meetings) I sometimes try to get to some of the other people to get into a fight with each other or choose some random topic and try to get them to bring it up. (Random like the effect of duck migrations on the Canadian economy). I can normally do it too. I always said I was the Olympic gold medalist of being bored.) That sounds like The Dark Knight’s Joker to me!

2 Likes