Quickly Falling in Love With These 3″ Figures

My wife found the Spin Master 4 inch Joker at Target tonight. Think overall it is a nice figure for being $7.99.

6 Likes

I haven’t grabbed that one yet but I love the prices on these figures, definitely worth it for the quality

2 Likes

I just hope they stay at that price for a few years.

3 Likes

Thanks for the size comparison picture. They look nice and pocket sized. Also welcome to the community!

2 Likes

I found these Spin Master 4 inch figures at Walmart this afternoon. I am really excited that they are including characters like Manbat in the first wave. The Nightwing has to be one of my favorites so far.

7 Likes

I was always strictly 6”. Then I got some JLU 4” figs & there awesome.

3 Likes

Here’s all mine so far, I’ve been collecting the 12 inch figures as well. They’re great.

6 Likes

I just built that Doomsday too! I’ve almost got King Shark built.

6 Likes

Man i want that damian robin so bad! It’s so expensive on amazon.

3 Likes

I changed it today. I put all the new JL figs on middle shelf.

5 Likes

Ok here we go, these are old pics, i need to update all the new stuff i have, but who has the time lol this is my cave of solitude. Wish i had better lighting.

7 Likes

Amazing collection! I love the black suit Superman with the bread.

4 Likes

Dude, that is a sweet collection room!

4 Likes

Thank you kind sir!

4 Likes

That’s top notch.

2 Likes

I found Nightwing!!! And have you seen these “blind bag” figures? They come in the yellow capsules.

5 Likes

I haven’t seen those! I’ll have to keep an eye out

2 Likes

@Hinesypoo Target is the best place to seek out the 2" figures from The Caped Crusader line, as they’re the only national chain carrying them.

Target is actually the best place for anything from Spin Master’s DC lines, TBH. Their selection beats Walmart and Amazon by a large measure.

3 Likes

Gotcha, I don’t have a Target in my town so I’ll have to make sure to look whenever I have the chance.

2 Likes

as of this comment, amazon is offering coupons for $4.50 off on the batmobile and batcycle/clayface set

2 Likes