Quick Swamp Thing Jim Lee Recreation

Quick sketch I inked in and finished today.

58 Likes

Amazing! :orange_heart:

5 Likes

The Green Approves. Awesome ™️

4 Likes

Beautiful!! Swamp Thing looks amazing, and I love the way you did the water ripples and reflections! Incredible work!!

3 Likes

Amazing great job

3 Likes

I mean… yeah it’s amazing but, once Jim Lee sees your portfolio and you become a big comic star are you gonna hook me up with one of your early original pieces? :face_with_monocle: :smirk:

2 Likes

SWAMP THING!! I love it man, keep up the good work!!

2 Likes

MOs def I will, still waiting to hear something, I don’t know, I’m probably not good enough yet. Maybe need to do more pieces.

2 Likes

Awesome work.

3 Likes

I :green_heart: this! Extra thanx for the dose of Swamp Thing, @Viciousdark. :grinning: Great job

2 Likes

That is really amazing! I doubt the actual Jim Lee art would look any better.

1 Like

Awesome, great work

1 Like

I can’t help but stare at every little detail. :flushed:

1 Like

Whoa. That’s killer. Just amazing

1 Like

Every new image is upping the game @Viciousdark. Swamp Thing is a force in this piece! I love the textures to create realistic water. Even without color, the background and moon create such a mood. Fantasmic job - way to tackle a tough one and totally nail it!

3 Likes

Impressive art as always.

1 Like

So…you’re definitely a paid artist or something right?!

1 Like

Nah , not yet at least. I’m trying to get there. Hopefully by next year I’ll be proficient enough in my drawing skills and have enough work behind me.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if the same works for artists, but Rob Kirkman’s advice for writers is to create a lot of your own independent stuff to begin with. Then you’ll become sought after by other publishers if you wish to go that route. Much easier said than done though of course.

2 Likes