Quick Jim Lee Dr. Fate Recreation

Ok here’s the sixth Jim lee recreation I’ve done. This one was a request from someone very special. Hope everyone likes it. Once again all freehand only used Jim’s art as a reference.

11 Likes

This is incredibly detailed and awesome.

1 Like

That you @iJest, how would you like to help me out? Red death , deadman , or grim knight, can you please pick? I asked my friend but the question some how confused him :flushed::rofl:, lbs, so instead I figure I’d ask the first person who commented on my post which recreation I’d do next.

1 Like

Red Death 100% :skull:

1 Like

Yusss. Thanks again :pray:t2::blush: @iJest.

Glad to be of assistance! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

woahhhh great work as usual

1 Like

Awesome

1 Like

Thank you :blush: @comicswithjordan & @NYJt3, you guys are Very awesome :sunglasses:.

1 Like

Love this one!!! Very cool, might I ask what you ink with especially the white splatter?

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: @loganmichaelphilips. I used white out pen and white acrylic paint on the splatter effect. Copic and micron on the black. Thanks :pray:t2: again.

2 Likes

I love dr. Fate. Really nice job

1 Like

Thank you :blush: @Bluelanternofsector2814 .

Dr. Fate has never looked better! The Egyptian elements are super crisp and the glowing orb element feels like it’s come to life! Shadow work is definitely where it’s at for you @Viciousdark - you are a master!

1 Like

Thank you :blush: @KeyFamily, I had to add a lot of the background myself. Jim’s art is made on a 9x12 sheet of paper and the board I use is 11x17 so quite a bit of a size difference. So when I recreate them I either make the background larger or add to it.

1 Like