Quick Jim Lee Deathstroke & Huntress Re-creation

Final

Final of the huntress side yay.

Ok finally was able to start the huntress side on my lunch break instead of a nap lol :joy:. Between my basement flooding and work didn’t get any art done this past weekend. I’m hoping I can finish inking her tonight :crossed_fingers:.

Deathstroke side is done .

Ok here’s my Jim lee recreation of the double page he did. Deathstroke & huntress are the two main images with Batman’s head making out the skyline of Gotham . Gonna try to finish the huntress side tomorrow. This is all freehand only used Jim’s art as a reference. I will update with final version. Hope everyone likes it.

23 Likes

Looking great so far​:+1:

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: @NYJt3.

3 Likes

Aahhh. This is just what I need this morning! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: @Razzzcat. I try , lol :joy: .

2 Likes

YES. Did one of my top 2 characters justice. Beautiful…

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t2: @capo-mage. I really like how my recreation came out . And it’s finally done on to the next lol :joy:.

2 Likes

Very awesome finished. :+1:

2 Likes

U bet…I love art so much. Probably a big reason I’m a comics guru right?

2 Likes

Same, I love the art in comics. I tend to pick out my favorites though. Most of my comic collection is mostly Todd McFarland and Jim lee :joy:. With others Rob liefeld, michale turner, Scott Williams is a outstanding inkist. But definitely why I got into comics was the art not so much the stories lol :joy:.

3 Likes

Right on… great choices. I read the page then stare at the Art for a few minutes b4 moving on

2 Likes

WHOA.

:clap:@Viciousdark, this is definitely your pièce de résistance. The level of detail is absolutely insane. It’s incredible and aside from being able to say that I love love L:heart:VE the character choice (I know, Jim did it first), I am at a loss for words.

4 Likes

You always have the nicest things to say about my art. Thank you :blush: @KeyFamily. I really appreciate everything you and everyone else has said about my art. Just getting to share is a lot of fun.

3 Likes

You’re welcome @Viciousdark! I believe in you and I know you’re on to amazing things with the hard work and commitment to your artistry. I love how you keep raising the bar for yourself too.

2 Likes

:open_mouth: Holy crap…

2 Likes

I absolutely adore this! You have a way with ink!!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: @tshaver it was blessed by a priest, lol :joy: jk . And thank you :pray:t2: @HarleyPHD what’s funny is I just started inking recently I was really more of a penciller first. Also this was my 14th recreation of Jim lee, still a bunch more I wanna recreate.

2 Likes

Wonderful work you did an amazing job!

2 Likes

Try watercolor!!

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: @DarkLights, & @HarleyPHD I’ve used acrylic paint b4. I’ve used that in almost everything I do unless it’s pencil only or copic markers. But even this one I used black acrylic paint for a lot of the background.

1 Like