Quick Jim Lee Aquaman Re-creation

Final version.

This is my jim lee aquaman recreation. Still going to finish the background. Will update with finish picture. All freehand only use Jim’s art as a reference. Thank you @scarie2010.15620 for picking aquaman, hope it’s ok that I tagged you. Hope everyone likes it.

20 Likes

I would love to see a Jim Lee drawing of 1994 Superboy . I don’t think he has ever drawn that character here is a test of your skill because it’s totally bad ass. @Viciousdark

3 Likes

That’s awesome. Great job.

2 Likes

Cool picture. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Awesome

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: @Nok, @NYJt3, @scarie2010.15620 thanks again for picking Aquaman. @jsmsiggy I’ll might give it a go after all my jim lee recreation are done . Thanks for the suggestion.

4 Likes

@Viciousdark no problem. It’s awesome.

2 Likes

That’s really nice!

2 Likes

@Viciousdark I’m going to be honest I think they should call you if Jim Lee ever gets sick no one would be able to tell the difference seriously awesome talent you have! :100: :100:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: @xcwakanda123.42249.

Thank you :pray:t2: @jsmsiggy. If I could just draw one piece with Jim lee or for him that would make my life. I love all his work. Also have a bit of a surprise for you @jsmsiggy. Something that you’ve been asking me to draw. I’ll tag you when I post on this coming Saturday.

1 Like

That is just sweet. Had you not put your name on it one wouldn’t be able to tell whose it was. That you did it with traditional media just rocks. I’ve given up and gone 100% digital. It’s so much easier to hit “undo/redo” than “erase/erase/erase/riiiiiip! @#$% it? Start again!”

1 Like

That has to be one of your best art ever!:grinning: I like the final touch of the picture.

1 Like

Yes!!! I was waiting for this one!!! Super glad you did it. Have you seen the new brainiac picture? Because if you haven’t, I think you would have a lot of fun recreating that one. (This isn’t a suggestion of which one you should do next, I just get super excited when I see your art, and want to share my appreciation of the craft with you)

1 Like

@loganmichaelphilips actually my gf just showed me that pic of brainiac this morning. It’s really cool he’s been making so many that I want to recreate, and I’ve been slacking on my art . It’s been puppy life for the past week and haven’t had the energy to draw. I’m kicking myself into gear today though. And dude you are a phenomenal artist and sharing is always the fun of it.

Also thank you :blush: @Reaganfan78.

And @JLBarnes_Dadpants thank you :pray:t2:. I stick with pen and paper it’s just what I’m used too.

3 Likes