Questions for Superman & Lois's Emmanuelle Chriqui?

Greetings, super-fans! It’s Tim from DCComics.com again and I have another Superman and Lois interview opportunity for you.

On Friday, June 11, I’ll be talking to Emmanuelle Chriqui (Lana Lang) about her role on the series and her current storyline for a DCComics.com interview feature that will run next Tuesday. Once again, I’d love to include a few Community questions in the interview, if you’re interested. Between now and 4 p.m. on Thursday, June 10, if you have any questions that you’d like for me to ask Emmanuelle, go on ahead and ask them below.

We did this a couple of weeks ago with Jordan Elsass, and I’m going to include the same caveats here…

#1 All the questions should be about Superman & Lois or in some cases, the Arrowverse. Not anything else.

#2 I will only be able to include a few Community questions, and I can’t promise that your question will be one of them. However, if it is, you’ll get a special thank you at the end of the post.

Once the interview is live, we’ll make sure to post it here in the DC Community so you can read it and see if your question was asked. Thanks, all!

12 Likes

After perhaps his mother, Lana and Lois are the two most important women in Clark Kent’s life. Recently on the show, they’ve compared their similarities, but what do you see as the main differences between them?

12 Likes

Hello Emmanuelle. Thank you for a job very well done on my favorite show on TV.

My question for you:

What kind of research did you have to do to play Lana? Comics? Past live action takes? How did that affect your own performance?

12 Likes

This Awesome™:+1: thanks for offering another chance for the community to ask some questions.

Hello

In the comics Lana has gotten superpowers and became Super Woman for a period of time. Would you like Lana to get superpowers at some point or prefer her to not have them?

10 Likes

How would you want to find out that Clark is Superman and how do you think your character would react???

If you could have any scene with any Arrowverse character who would it be and why???

What do you and your character have in common and what characteristics of your character do you wish you had???

If your character got a flashback scene from when they were in high school high school what would you want your flashback to be about???

11 Likes

Hello, and thank you again Tim Beedle for this opportunity to ask questions. :wave: :sunglasses:

Hello Emmanuelle Chriqui. What an emotional scene it was between Lana and Sarah during The Perks of Not Being a Wallflower episode where Lana just wanted to know why Sarah did what she did. You and Inde Navarrette played it so, so well. How did you prepare for such a scene, and where would you like to see the whole Cushing family go in the future, especially when considering some of Kyle’s more recent choices?

Thank you. :clark_hv_4:

7 Likes

what is it with clark kent and the initials “LL”

3 Likes

Haha! Look at Smallville!

4 Likes

As a Hispanic myself, I am loving that it’s been portrayed in your character and the Lang-Cushing family. So my question is, are you happy about this aspect of the show, to have a Hispanic family be very front and center when that’s unfortunately not always the case, especially in a superhero medium?

5 Likes

Thank you all! I appreciate all of your questions (they’re all…dare I say it…super!) and will make sure we post the interview here when it goes live on Tuesday!

7 Likes

My question probably won’t get picked.

4 Likes

Beedlejuice! Beedlejuice! Beedlejuice!..

If ya see this, well shucks could ya do me a solid and tell her Aquamon likes Zebra’s also.

4 Likes

Thank you @Beedlejuice for giving us these opportunities to participate :slightly_smiling_face:.

4 Likes

Thanks @Beedlejuice for stopping by again and thank you to everyone who contributed questions - can’t wait to see the final interview in all its glory. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes