Question...for the next set of DC Animation movies would you rather see them focus on Kingdom Come, Injustice, Or Dceased?

Not DCeased.

Choosing between the others was hard but unless Ross animated the movie, I’m going with Injustice.

A DCeased animation would be really cool to get at some point, but a Kingdom Come animated movie is long over due.

2 Likes

A deceased animated movie would probably make the most money just because it’s a zombie superhero crossover but I would like to see a Kingdom Come movie the most. I feel an injustice animated tv series would be better than an animated movie.

I’m fine with either of them. However, I want a classic Crisis On Infinite Earths animated film done in the style of Bruce Timm.

Kingdom Come all the way. Not interested in movie with evil or zombified versions of our heroes.

A different version of Kindom Come I would like maybe still have older Bruce and Clark but I would love to see older versions of younger characters like: Air Wave, Stargirl, Superboy, Wonder Girl, Tim Drake.

I think Kingdom Come would be an excellent one to adapt. One that I think could be done as a 3D animated project.

The story, while an allegory about the Image style comics, still could hold up as a story about heroism.

Many times, the Animated movies are far better than the source material ( Gotham by Gaslight, New Frontier and Under The Red Hood ) Heck, the Death of Superman and The Reign of the Supermen were great streamlined very adaptations.

Injustice I feel was covered in the video game animation wise. DCeased doesn’t really interest me.

1 Like