Question Alert! QUESTION ALERT!!

I just read the new solicits for September, and Rucka’s Lois Lane #3 has me psyched out of my MIND right now.

“LOIS LANE #3
written by GREG RUCKA
art and cover by MIKE PERKINS
variant cover by NICOLA SCOTT

Jon Kent surprises his mother with a visit to her hideout in Chicago with big news that ties directly into the events of SUPERMAN #15, also on sale this month. While Lois must deal with her now-17-year-old son making life-changing decisions, the two Questions—Renee Montoya and Vic Sage—try to understand their own confusing continuity.”

7 Likes

Always trust Rucka. Sometimes it’s a slow boil bit it’s always good.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for this for SO LONG. The greatest team in the DC Universe returns!

2 Likes

Hubcity, I thought the Question arc in 52 was historically great and loved the relationship between the two. What’s your take on where they were and where they should be headed.

3 Likes

The 52 Question arc is one of my all time favorite DC stories. If it were up to me, Vic and Renee would have their own ongoing monthly book where they uncover secret criminal organizations all over the world.

3 Likes

Agree there’s room for both, sometimes working together sometimes at odds

1 Like

I see them as partners, like Holmes and Watson or Mulder and Scully. Vic brilliant but slightly unhinged, Renee grounded and mature — but Renee has a disastrous, dramatic love life, while Vic has none.

2 Likes

Man, we tried to do this four months ago…

https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/fancontributions/a-question-of-questions```

That actually sounds real interesting.

1 Like

Everything’s comin’ up Question!

2 Likes