Question About Trades

I collect trades not single issues anymore and I’m finding some things weird. For instance Red Hood outlaw trades ended at vol 4 which ends with issue 50 but I believe the entire run was 52 issues and Shazam had the same issue with the collected edition covering 10 issues if I recall but the full run was 12 (sorry if the numbers aren’t accurate but you get the point). How are we supposed to collect entire runs if issues are being left out?

1 Like

Red Hood Outlaw ended with issue #50. It then started with another volume Red Hood which did continue the numbering with #51 and #52 (like how Red Hood Outlaw was a separate volume from Red Hood & the Outlaws but still continued the numbering).

Sometimes this happens with Trade collecting. If there is an event in the middle of a series you might have to collect that event trade or in this case if you want the complete story you may have to just get the individual issues. Sometimes trades are only collecting story arcs and individual issues are sometimes left out as one-shots.

1 Like