Question about Injustice Comics

Can I read the comics without playing the game? I just want to know if I should get the game first or if I can go ahead and start the comics. Will the comics make sense without the game?

AND NO STEPHANIE BROWNS— I mean SPOILERS!

2 Likes

I would very much like to know about this too! Heard a lot of good things about the comic, but don’t own the necessary console to play the games.

2 Likes

Absolutely. Though I’d definitely recommend both games (unless you hate fighting games), Tom Taylor’s runs on both Injustice series are amazing w/ or w/out the game. The comics explain everything from the beginning and don’t assume you’ve played the game, so you’re good to just dive right in

4 Likes

Thanks @arkhamassassin!

(@YoYoFroYo, I’m tagging you so you can see the response.)

3 Likes

Definitely. The first Injustice series takes place entirely before the game. Injustice: Ground Zero is an adaptation of the first game, from a fresh (Harley’s) perspective. And Injustice 2 (the comic) takes place between the first and second game.

5 Likes

You can do the games without reading the comics, though the comics help deepen the universe. Like you may wonder why some characters are not in the game, but if you read the comics they may tell you why.

2 Likes