question about Beast Boy in Titans series

Is Beast Boy ever going to change into something else besides a tiger it’s getting a little old Beast Boy shape-shift into almost any animal so why isn’t he being done that way

1 Like

Dr. Niles Caulder said he’s transforming into a tiger b/c it’s subliminally his favorite animal. His powers are new & once he fully understands how to control them I’m sure he’ll branch out to other animals.

1 Like

What DJ said. The important thing to remember when looking at Titans is that everyone is “new” Like, Dick is the only one who is semi-baked so to speak, but he’s no Nightwing yet, Starfire has amnesia, so she doesn’t even understand what she is much less what she can do, and both Raven & Beastboy are only just starting to come into their powers. If season 2 happens they’ll finish developing them into something more along the lines of what we are used to.

2 Likes

It will most likely depends on finances. Money is needed to make realistic (not crappy looking) CGI. So far they’ve only only managed to bring a tiger CGI into the show. Hopefully we will see others in the future.

mmaguire

Thanks for the agreement. I agree with what u said too. It’s been character development season 1, b/c some people are just getting to know these characters period. It’s paced so well that people who are new to DC; Titans etc. can learn these characters. While lifers can enjoy watching the development cuz they know the characters, plus look for easter eggs & inside joke-type things. It worked if u watched the show live or if someone started today. Either way, it was great for lifers like me & for someone who’s never heard of the Titans b4. Pretty tough to do to keep both camps happy, mark of a great show.