Quarantine Impulse Purchases

Right! I happened to stumble across the statue on Amazon, and I couldn’t pass it up. I love Joelle Jones and Wonder Woman.

4 Likes

Oh lord i just saw that you switched the heads on him! That gas mask cowl is top class. I’m definitely getting this lol

3 Likes

The gas mask seems fitting for these times haha.

3 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Incredible!

1 Like

Just got this fella yesterday

10 Likes

Oh man! I have a friend who is a Robin fanatic! Gotta show him this!

3 Likes

See, and I just found out when my job’s reopening, so now I’m looking for retail therapy and I should not have clicked back on here. :joy:

4 Likes

@Row.Harper out of curiosity, does it have the new DC Logo at the bottom of the spine?

2 Likes

Uhhh… not sure what the new DC Logo is but here is the spine of it. (with some of the other Trades I have)
Also, I don’t usually stack my books like this. I just haven’t reorganized my bookshelf since getting this monster book.

4 Likes

Well… either way… GREAT NEWS! Let me know what you end up getting haha

2 Likes

@Row.Harper yep that is the logo I was looking for. From a collector’s standpoint, I like all of my books to have that logo at the bottom. Similar to the way Marvel does with their Omnibus books, it just looks good on a shelf :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Dames_Jean it’s pretty awesome so keep that in mind and it comes with a cool story to tell later down the road.

2 Likes

I recently bought all of Scalped in trade, as well as the deluxe hardcover of Phonogram. I wouldn’t necessarily call them impulse purchases, though. I’ve had my eye on them for awhile and figured I’d use my boredom as an excuse to cave and buy them. Surprise, they both hold up on a re-read. (OBVIOUSLY.)

2 Likes

Super Amazing! Please share Pics

1 Like

Here are a couple of impulse purchases this afternoon…

3 Likes

That escalated quickly, also have the Bat-raptor but don’t have anywhere for it just yet

9 Likes

That is great!

2 Likes

Welcome! Also, awesome collection! :smiley:

3 Likes