Quarantine Impulse Purchases

I’m glad you posted this! I’ve been debating on buying it

@SWhite Man that Catwoman looks amazing, I’ve been going back and forth on it as well.

4 Likes

My most recent splurge was this DC Universe Classics Kilowog. But I don’t even know how many comics I’ve ordered since this started :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

I need to stop coming to see what everyone else has purchased, because I’ve already spent way too much money and can not afford to fall down the rabbit hole of collectables right now!
Also, @Hinesypoo that Kilowog is amazing, and he’s my little brother’s favorite Green Lantern… I’m going to have to see if I can get him one for Christmas this year, because he’d lose his mind.

4 Likes

Worth it! haha That movie was INSANE!

1 Like

Oh yea!! I’m not even counting my comics orders haha. Put in a hefty one over at midtown comics (NYC) … I love this Kilowog though!

3 Likes

Ooomph! Where to begin… Yikes! Too Much… Most Impulsive would be a side table from an unfamiliar site… Really hope it gets shipped & arrives someday. LOL! Got several items in my WB shopping cart at the moment too! Just keep reminding myself that I am still needing some TP real soon & the Meat supply is starting to get sketchy around here too… I am really wanting that statue off of here from Rewards too! Great Topic! Thanks!

3 Likes

I bought that Dark Knight Returns statue where Batman is on horseback. It comes in next Friday!!

3 Likes

It came in a day early! @LEXC0RP @javitru @SWhite @KeyFamily

Such a cool piece. Bigger than I thought it was. Here are a few pics.

13 Likes

Look at that cape!!

3 Likes

Spectacular!

3 Likes

It really is!

3 Likes

Oh man! Post a pic when you get it!

2 Likes

Oh snap @Dames_Jean! For some reason I originally read this thread as a Batman costume. So this chunky figure is a big surprise! I love all of the extra pieces to switch it up and it looks fantastic paired next to that black and white version! Congratulations and thank you for snapping some pics to share!

2 Likes

Hahaha! If I had a costume like this I might as well go o to business as a vigilante! I put it next to my Black & White statues for scale and it really shows how big the figure is! I’ll switch up the pieces soon. Might put the gas mask head on to go with this quarantine theme.

4 Likes

Almost every time I start a response I realize I am walking right into a “that’s what she said” setup. - I had no idea it was that big. - Damn, that’s bigger than I expected. - I like the way the purple stands out. - Thanks for showing it off.
I give up

5 Likes

That is INCREDIBLE. :star_struck:

3 Likes

Jesus, Joseph, and Mary! That is beautiful! I’m telling my wife i want this for fathers day lol

4 Likes

I went ahead and caved and bought my first statue, and have no regrets about it lol.

14 Likes

Wow! I love it! Good buy for sure.

3 Likes

@Hippolyta, you can’t go wrong with Joelle Jones!

@Dames_Jean that figure looks awesome! Thanks for updating with photos!

4 Likes