Quarantine Impulse Purchases

Been a while since I posted, but I’ve been noticing my impulse purchases have skyrocketed since i’ve been home.

Would love to hear/see some impulse purchases made during these times.

I’ll start. Had this in my shopping cart for quite some time… Finally said… “Might as well” and hit that buy now button. WHAT AM I DOING!!! WHAT IS TIME!!! WHAT DAY IS IT AGAIN?!? WHO AM I!!!

24 Likes

I wish I had some impulse buys! I got laid off. I just checked my checking and where there should be money there is just a :pensive: emoji.

9 Likes

Sorry to hear man. My company did a bunch of layoffs as well. Luckily Im in the clear. Let me know if theres anything I can do to help.

6 Likes

I’ve been thinking about that figure a lot, @Dames_Jean. I preordered the Mondo B:TAS Catwoman instead. I’d love to see photos of the Prime Batman, though!

7 Likes

Once the DC Universe Store opened back up, those impulse purchases hit. Didn’t think at the time I would still be out of work and still waiting on unemployment, but I was so freaking happy today when the box came.

I’ve literally been talking about this jacket since the app dropped. I told my mom I should send it back or sell it because of my bills. She told me she’ll help with the bills just because she’s so relieved to not hear me have to grumble about this jacket anymore. :joy:

13 Likes

I impulse bought a case of Haribo fizzy cola gummies.

And UPS lost it!!!

I also impulse preordered the PX Supreme Knight Batman from Mezco and keep almost impulse preordering the Mafex Hush Catwoman.
I have come very close to buying a collect n connect King Shark off eBay several times but talk myself down.

Have you opened that Batman yet?

6 Likes

I impulsively backed the McFarlane Toys Spawn Kickstarter Campaign right before it ended! I have never read a Spawn comic or seen a Spawn movie/TV show but the figure looked so BA that I just couldn’t pass it up!

6 Likes

I’m not even quarantined and I’ve had at least 2 orders at all times during this pandemic.

4 Likes

It comes in Friday - I’ll post some pics here! @javitru @SWhite. I usually collect statues but this one has been haunting me haha

3 Likes

I impulse bought these ladies. :sweat_smile: It was way too easy to click ‘buy now’ when I saw Cheetah because she just looks so cool and honestly how could I not buy Eagle Armor Wonder Woman along with her? Her new look puts stars in my eyes. :star_struck: Also makes me that much more excited for WW 84 too!

(Also, love that Batman figure! Seems like I have to look into getting one for myself once I get the chance :eyes:)

7 Likes

Great pick-ups! I dont think i ever saw that Cheetah before! Looks awesome!

5 Likes

Same here! I purchased these from the Hot Topic website, and when I saw her I just immediately went “wait, WHAT” and added her to my cart right after, lol.

4 Likes

Well… she’s on her way to a good home. Great decisions all around

5 Likes

@Dames_Jean man i been wanting that for so long! It’s just a tad out of my price range. Can you post some pics of it when you open it?

6 Likes

Will do! Should be receiving it on Friday. I’ll put the pics here!

7 Likes

I caved and bought the 80th anniversary Loot Crate as well as a couple things off the DC Universe shop.

Here’s everything that was included in the crate (minus the jacket)

I’ve already displayed the batarang replicas:

11 Likes

Supposedly I’ve gotten 18 packages during the pandemic.

6 Likes

I bought the Injustice Omnibus! I had been staring at it for a while and eventually just bought it. I’m pretty happy about it too. It’s gorgeous.

8 Likes

@Dames_Jean, what a superb impulse buy! :ok_hand: I think you knew exactly what you were doing! Lol. You’ll have to show off the cosplay soon!

Hell yeah @Nightroia and @Row.Harper - more excellent choices to keep the spirits high during this time! Love that display @Nightroia!

6 Likes

I recently purchased the Justice League Dark Apokolips War limited edition. However, I wanted to keep a mint copy but I also wanted to use the discs. This resulted in a second purchase of the standard blu ray edition. My bank account is now suffering.

I hope I made the right decision with these impulse purchases.

4 Likes