Puns So Good Nightwing Will Cry 🤣😂🤣

Here is a thread for just making puns. The only rule is if your post doesnt have a pun please share your favorite dad joke.
Here we are all Jokers of all trades, and masters of Pun! No pun too cringy no joke too dad.

To start off @TheWifeOfJasonTodd is my significant otter, together we will go on a ship to otter space where we will spread these wonderful puns amongst the stars

Now please spread the laughs to make our third favorite robin proud. :rofl:

Edit:i regret nothing

22 Likes

Throw Joker in the trash and tell he was canned

11 Likes

Butt Nightwing’s butt is legendary?!

9 Likes

Idk about this seems a bit fishy, i mean im all for canonizing any of the three jokers but the real question we must ask is which one we plan on putting in the bin.

10 Likes

I mean he would like everyone to think so with how much he shows it off butt that might just be his ego showing through lol

8 Likes

:broken_heart: error :broken_heart:

10 Likes

9 Likes

I’m sorry, I wanted to contribute something but ended up drawing a blank. I will be checking back to see what’s new. Hope this will blow up.

7 Likes

Nothing wrong with that, im hoping this blows up bigger than the warehouse Jason was trapped in… wait that might still be a bit too soon. Oh well cant make a red hood without cracking a few bones :bone:
puts crowbar away :bomb:

8 Likes

It’s okay, good puns and Dad jokes take some real time to put together (trust me, I’m even trying to put together more).

8 Likes

Hey the lazarus pit can put anyone back together, just may be missing a few marbles when all is said and done.

Wait now how are we gonna play marbles?!?!?

Darn i didnt think this through :thinking:

9 Likes

Please anyone who posts here remember this ONE THING!

All puns are welcome, wether groan inducing, laugh out loud, or just meh.

Puns are the building blocks of humor, nobody started coming into this world drawing mozart on a computer they built from sticks and mud.

Just keep doing what you are doing and have fun!

P.S. NO I DONT KNOW HOW TO COUNT APPARENTLY

7 Likes

8 Likes

@DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder I have summoned ye

7 Likes

@ToddishJayson, “canned” as in trash can and a euphemism for fired

8 Likes

When it comes to puns, all I can think about is my username. I spent way too much time coming up with it.

9 Likes

Puns, Arkham’s Greatest punishment.
:joy:

9 Likes

What do you call someone who doesn’t have any Monet???

Baroque

14 Likes

Oh we really did get him in here, guess it really is official now XD

7 Likes

8 Likes