Punchline is it all hype?

I’m not gonna lie I’m caught up in the Punchline frenzy and why not Joker has a new girlfriend and this might just add a new dynamic to the Harley Quinn comics/animated show

2 Likes

We won’t know for sure until she shows up! If it was anyone else writing this, I’d be skeptical, but James Tynion has earned my trust.

2 Likes

Where can i read about her?

1 Like

You can’t really, yet! She made some cameos in recent issues of Batman and Hell Arisen, but her first full appearance is forthcoming in Batman.

2 Likes

All we can do is speculate at this point, and that is what people are doing, speculating and buying comics hoping to make some money one day.

Two of my thoughts:

1. She seems very much to be Harley 2 and will be slotted there in people’s minds. As such, in the longterm I see that is where her cap in popularity lies. I don’t see why someone who isn’t on board on the Harley train (riding the Harley?) would jump at this character.

2. More characters are good. More comic sales are good. If you end up liking her character, buy, buy, buy. That’s what matters. Hype or not.

2 Likes

Batman #92 due April 1st and she will get a full explanation of her origin in the Joker 80th anniversary issue also due this coming April, for now check out Batman #89 which has appear in two panels one of the panels she is sizing up Harley Quinn. I would get the digital version since the comic book sold out and people are asking ridiculous prices. Check out Comixology for the digital

1 Like

I’m just tired of of everyone calling her Joker’s “girlfriend”. There is no indication as of yet that says they are in a relationship. That is only speculation because Harley was his girlfriend. Stop looking at her as Joker’s girlfriend unless they say otherwise and she won’t feel like Harley 2. As of right now she is just Joker’s new henchwoman and nothing more.

2 Likes