Psychology of Supervillains Watchalong 4 Apr 6PM/9PM PT/ET-Harley Quinn: The Animated Series

Join the Psychology of Supervillains club in the weekly watchalong of Harley Quinn as we explore the relationship between Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy.

Season 2

• Episode 12 - Lovers’ Quarrel
    Start time: 6PM/9PM PT/ET
  • Episode 13 - Something Borrowed, Something Green
    Start time: 6:30PM/9:30PM PT/ET

I prefer to assume most are familiar with watch-along standards and practices, but in the event of one’s first time:

• With video no longer on the service, you will need an active subscription to HBO Max or your own legally purchased copy (if available) to access Harley Quinn: The Animated Series.
  • Watch Everything Skip Nothing - start at the very top from the logo (WB, DCU, etc) and just let it play. This is to keep everyone as in sync as possible.
  • Punctuality is preferred - we start at the strike of the hour, so late arrivals or after resolving any connection issues you can estimate where the audience is by checking the minute; for example, if it’s 6:15pm PT, then we are 15 minutes into the show.
  • Best with two (2) devices - one to watch what is to be watched along and one for reading/posting the associated thread (this one).
  • Any questions can be directed to myself, @DeSade-acolyte or the mod(erator)(s) of your choice.

4 hours 37 minutes till we start.

10 min til we start

Go time

Thai of Italian.

1 Like

Superman calling out WW on racism. :rofl:

1 Like

Sorry, got tied up but here now. Hope to be caught up by start of next episode.

2 Likes

I got here late too, but I hope I’m in the right place in ep 12.

2 Likes

Glad you could make it. And episode 12 is correct.

1 Like

What is a chuck. :clap::clap:

Somebody did well on their SATs

Live king shark

Somebody get psycho a cigarette.

Season finale at the bottom of the hour.

2 Likes

Less than a minute.

Space Cabbie

2 Likes

A tour of my failures.

2 Likes

Sauce F… HA!

1 Like

Ivy is just spewing the bull. So in denial.

2 Likes

I just so don’t see Gordon being mayor.

1 Like