Psychology of Supervillains Watchalong 28 Feb 6PM/9PM PT/ET-Harley Quinn: The Animated Series

Join the Psychology of Supervillains club in the weekly watchalong of Harley Quinn as we explore the relationship between Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy.

• Episode 10 - Bensonhurst
    Start time: 6PM/9PM PT/ET
  • Episode 11 - Harley Quinn Highway
    Start time: 6:30PM/9:30PM PT/ET
  • Episode 12 - Devil’s Snare
    Start time: 7:00PM/10:00PM PT/ET

I prefer to assume most are familiar with watch-along standards and practices, but in the event of one’s first time:

• With video no longer on the service, you will need an active subscription to HBO Max or your own legally purchased copy (if available) to access Harley Quinn: The Animated Series.
  • Watch Everything Skip Nothing - start at the very top from the logo (WB, DCU, etc) and just let it play. This is to keep everyone as in sync as possible.
  • Punctuality is preferred - we start at the strike of the hour, so late arrivals or after resolving any connection issues you can estimate where the audience is by checking the minute; for example, if it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show.
  • Best with two (2) devices - one to watch what is to be watched along and one for reading/posting the associated thread (this one).
  • Any questions can be directed to myself, @DeSade-acolyte or the mod(erator)(s) of your choice.
2 Likes

1:15 minutes to go.

1 Like

Right on.

1 Like

Less than three minutes. watch those devices!

2 Likes

King shark is awesome!!

1 Like

Insta-stalking. :rofl:

Black Manta smoking a pork shoulder. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Yes he is…

1 Like

Goon gotta make extra cash

A few months.
36 months

And we know why the “Daddy Issues” tent was so big when we went inside her mind.

1 Like

FRANK! Right on.

1 Like

Tallest Jew I ever seen.

She reminds of best friends mom.

1 Like

God doesn’t send assassins, mom!!

1 Like

We can be respectful while killing her.

Mobsters gotta have standing.

1 Like

Frank stepping up.