Psychology of Supervillains Watchalong 21 Mar 6PM/9PM PT/ET-Harley Quinn: The Animated Series

Join the Psychology of Supervillains club in the weekly watchalong of Harley Quinn as we explore the relationship between Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy.

Season 2

• Episode 6 - All The Best Inmates Have Daddy Issues
    Start time: 6PM/9PM PT/ET
  • Episode 7 - There’s No Place To Go But Down
    Start time: 6:30PM/9:30PM PT/ET
  • Episode 8 - Inner (Para) Demons
    Start time: 7:00PM/10:00PM PT/ET

I prefer to assume most are familiar with watch-along standards and practices, but in the event of one’s first time:

• With video no longer on the service, you will need an active subscription to HBO Max or your own legally purchased copy (if available) to access Harley Quinn: The Animated Series.
  • Watch Everything Skip Nothing - start at the very top from the logo (WB, DCU, etc) and just let it play. This is to keep everyone as in sync as possible.
  • Punctuality is preferred - we start at the strike of the hour, so late arrivals or after resolving any connection issues you can estimate where the audience is by checking the minute; for example, if it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show.
  • Best with two (2) devices - one to watch what is to be watched along and one for reading/posting the associated thread (this one).
  • Any questions can be directed to myself, @DeSade-acolyte or the mod(erator)(s) of your choice.
2 Likes

1 hour til showtime.

1 Like

forty five minutes or 0.75 hours.

To edit, so i am not admonished for multiple posts in a row: I must remember a change to my watchalong boilerplate.

1 Like

less than two (2) minutes. watch the clock of your chosen device; I do not give a “hit play now” post…

2 Likes

And were off

2 Likes

Joker stealing Harley!s kiostick

2 Likes

Even then I knew you were a crazy ■■■■■

:rofl::rofl::rofl: funny cuz it’s true

2 Likes

I love Harvey Dent here.

1 Like

Yes on Prop 17

2 Likes

You can’t burn inmates, not yet…

2 Likes

2 freckles past a hair…

2 Likes

Harley’s dissertation…It was really good for fan fic

1 Like

this is the same cheryl that is also gotham pd?

2 Likes

I think so.

1 Like

the accent felt the same…

2 Likes

Jason Tood is dead reference. Yes!!

1 Like

a two face foreshadow…

2 Likes

Licorice?

1 Like

That mutant orphan. :laughing: