Psychology of Supervillains Watchalong 14 Mar 6PM/9PM PT/ET-Harley Quinn: The Animated Series

Join the Psychology of Supervillains club in the weekly watchalong of Harley Quinn as we explore the relationship between Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy.

Season 2

• Episode 3 - Trapped
    Start time: 6PM/9PM PT/ET
  • Episode 4 - Thawing Hearts
    Start time: 6:30PM/9:30PM PT/ET
  • Episode 5 - Batman’s Back, Man
    Start time: 7:00PM/10:00PM PT/ET

I prefer to assume most are familiar with watch-along standards and practices, but in the event of one’s first time:

• With video no longer on the service, you will need an active subscription to HBO Max or your own legally purchased copy (if available) to access Harley Quinn: The Animated Series.
  • Watch Everything Skip Nothing - start at the very top from the logo (WB, DCU, etc) and just let it play. This is to keep everyone as in sync as possible.
  • Punctuality is preferred - we start at the strike of the hour, so late arrivals or after resolving any connection issues you can estimate where the audience is by checking the minute; for example, if it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show.
  • Best with two (2) devices - one to watch what is to be watched along and one for reading/posting the associated thread (this one).
  • Any questions can be directed to myself, @DeSade-acolyte or the mod(erator)(s) of your choice.
3 Likes

1 hour 45 minutes til the WAL starts.

1 Like

30 minutes til we start

1 Like

Just noticed this WAL a few hours ago. :nerd_face:

Anyone notice that “Trapped” is labeled “Catwoman” on HBO Max? :thinking:

2 Likes

I did not. I used wikipedia for episode names.

3 Likes

This is the first time I’ve noticed it labeled “Catwoman”. I’ve always known it as “Trapped” until about an hour ago.

2 Likes

Yeah, I just saw that myself. Odd.

1 Like

Less than five minutes.

2 Likes

All queued up and ready to go.

1 Like

watch your clocks, peeps

1 Like

And were off

Nice . Reminds me of a scene from Wizards.

1 Like

BFF…and only F
:rofl:

1 Like

I caught up on the series so I could join tonight, glad I did, and that is a nice referenced, haven’t seen that in years.

2 Likes

It’s worth more now that I killed him.
So on brand HQ

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m in late but will sinc up with you next episode.

3 Likes

PI geeking out with Catwoman

Love ivy’s awe of Catwoman.

1 Like

The Cobb squad!

Harley asking for a dictionary. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes