๐Ÿšจ PSA: ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐๐Ž๐“ watch the Titans trailer for the final episode (It Spoils Something BIG) ๐Ÿšจ Update: Spoilers in Comments

Those who watched it know what I mean.
EDIT: Spoiler has nothing to do with Nightwing or any previous leaks just what the trailer itself showed so stay away to stay surprised when the finale airs :+1:

• EDIT: Now that the finale aired there may be Spoilers discussed in the comment section below :raised_hand::raised_hand:
1 Like

Itโ€™s fine, we all knew it was coming and there had been leaks months ago anyway

Alright, I was wrong. I hate the quote feature sometimes

@TX85 Okay Iโ€™m sorry too. Got heated.

2 Likes

Since itโ€™s just been us and I messed it all up. Do you mind deleting it and making it again? I apologize and wonโ€™t interfere again

1 Like

@TX85 Sure, I can delete the previous comments Iโ€™m sure. One sec.

1 Like

I canโ€™t wait

2 Likes

Wellโ€ฆthis is the most curious thread Iโ€™ve seen in here.

1 Like

You donโ€™t wanna know :weary:

2 Likes

Actually itโ€™s extremely predictable this series. After Aqualad, Jericho, we knew someone was going to go on that same list. And that somebody is close with Aqualad.

@TerricksonStadewayEastwind0911 There was no foreshadowing for โ€˜whoโ€™ was going to die (the story didnโ€™t set this up) and the way Donna died was not even connected to Deathstroke unlike Aqualad or โ€˜Jerichoโ€™ like you mention, it was random. The issue and reason for this post isnโ€™t that itโ€™s predictable someone would die itโ€™s that they spoiled in the trailer โ€˜whoโ€™ died. In the trailer you see everyone in funeral wardrobe except for a few people (Hint 1) BUT then they showed the Coffin and Donnaโ€™s lasso right next to the Coffin in the trailer so thatโ€™s why the trailer spoils it. It was stupid marketing. Like showing off the funeral scene at the end of Avengers Endgame in a trailer thatโ€™s released 1 week before the movie even comes out so people get to see whoโ€™s there and guess who it was that died except even worse in โ€˜Titans Finale Trailerโ€™ since you can clearly tell who it was that died. It had nothing to do with someone dying being predictable, they literally spoiled who died in the trailer and it wasnโ€™t even hidden well. If anyone seemed like they were gonna die at this point the story seem to point towards Hank. Dude is a mess and had issues with his body being messed up from being a hero which is why him and Dawn planned to quit being heroes in Season 1 for Hankโ€™s sake and why they were living in the cabins in Season 2. Thereโ€™s no reason for him to still be in the rest of the story with everything theyโ€™ve set up with him up to this point. He is a weak link and closes to deathโ€™s door than anyone else given his issue with his health.