Props For Folks on DC DAILY

Kitty rocks! Hub City rules! Harley’s Puddin’ owns the couch!

8 Likes

Second the motion.

3 Likes

Thank you all, you’re too kind.

Fun fact: Hector and I went on to sign a karaoke duet at the after party. 4 Non Blondes’ “What’s Up?”

8 Likes

Lol wow I believe it lol

3 Likes

I know which is kitty but who’s who? They really should have added nameplates

3 Likes

Do you have that on digital?

(and, seriously, kids, I left some people out for sole reason of letting others do the praises! Let’s hear more!)

3 Likes

I am watching it and they dont ask people in the back anything wth??

3 Likes

On the couch, left to right, not including hosts:

KittyCrawler, PrettyPoisonBombshell, HarleysPuddin.

Behind the couch, left to right:

JLWWSM, MattMcDonald, PrincessAmethyst, DanTheManOne1, and myself.

7 Likes

Y’all that’s so cool congrats!!! DC awesome as per usual lovin their fans!!! I was working during the watch along but I’ll check it out in a bit👍

2 Likes

Just finished watching before heading out to work. That must’ve been one of those, ‘once in a lifetime’ experiences for everyone. Right?!

2 Likes

Thanks HCQ!

GO PRETTY POISON PEN!! THREE CHEERS FOR THE BACK ROW, JLWWSM, MattMcDonald, PrincessAmethyst, DanTheManOne1!

3 Likes

Thanks everyone. It was really cool! I had a blast meeting everyone as well!

3 Likes

You guys look like you had a blast! I love that they do these things for the community!

2 Likes

I was unable to participate in the watch-along but caught the episode later before I retired for the night. That must have been a blast being on the DC Daily set! What an experience!! Very enjoyable episode and I really hope that DC opens their doors to the fans again for more events like this!! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you! It was awesome, I’m still processing the day.

It was so great to meet everyone in person. I’m grateful to be part of DCU’s community. Everyone is so amazing!!!

Also, DCDaily is even more awesome in person! I can’t say enough great things about the cast!

4 Likes

High five to everyone!

4 Likes