Pride Profile: Starfire

Hey there @NUEXGUY, nice to meet you. I hope you have as much fun here as I have.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Welcome to the family @NUEXGUY la familia’ :green_heart::white_heart::heart::it:

5 Likes

Thanks! :raised_hands::beers::fire:

4 Likes

@capo-mage i looooove this one. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

That’s the biggest steal I ever got. I went on EBay once (literally) looking for a Zatanna bust. That Starfire bust was on my most wanted list since it 1st came out. I’d never been on EBay b4 that. I noticed nobody had even bid the minimum ($16). So I jokingly put up the minimum than went back to Amazon & forgot all about it. Got an email like 2weeks later saying I won the bid. I couldn’t believe it!!? lol. By far the biggest steal in my entire collection.

6 Likes

Holy snap! That’s great!!
Well it looks amazing!
Well done my friend…. Well done

4 Likes

Ty so much!!! That was so lucky. Never get one that far off again. It’s consistently been $100.00+ since day 1. $16 total including shipping & it was from the U.K. I appreciate the compliments :smiley:

5 Likes

On a slightly side note…… Today and tomorrow is Amazon Prime day…… I may need to look tonight to see if there are any deals on any of the goodies that Ive been wanting for a while. :wink:

5 Likes

Oh nice :+1: ty!!! This is a rare time when I actually have cash that’s not for bills, food, toiletries etc. I m sitting on a good amount of all profits cash for the only time in my entire life. I might just have to go to my parents & jump on the computer. I use theirs cuz they have Prime plus all of my bookmarks are on theirs from when b4 I had an IPad. Appreciate the heads up!!

5 Likes

Happy shopping.

4 Likes

Ty buddy!!! Likewise!!

4 Likes

Star’s sooo cute!

c4bf3fde37b50edb86f1c91c16bbaab4

Just wonderful. Love this girl. :heart_eyes: :00_teen_titans:

7 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

200w