Pride Profile: Natasha Steel

Pride_Profile_Natasha Steel Irons

:00_dc_pride:Pride Profile: Natasha (Steel) Irons. Brains, courage, good looks, and wielding a mean hammer run in the Irons family. In this Natasha, despite some reckless turns along the way, takes far more after her uncle Henry than her super-villain father. From the beginning in Steel #1 by Louise Simonson and Chris Batista, Nat exhibited all the qualities that would make her a hero. Her first turn as Steel was ended by John Henry himself, but Nat is not the kind of girl to stay down long. After turns with different names and powers, she returned as Steel in Superwoman with armor that put the original Steel to shame. Nat hasn’t had a lot of time for a personal life along the way, but she managed a romance with Traci 13 for a while, and here’s hoping she’ll find love again soon.

Steel (1994)

Infinity Inc. (2007)

Superwoman

Action Comics #806
Action Comics #807
Action Comics #808

Superman/Batman #5

Titans Special #1

Titans (Rebirth volume) #'s 23-26

9 Likes

Pride Month Club Discussions. Need a deeper look at other Pride characters? Check out these club discussions from across the DCUI.

World of Bats: Batwoman Elegy

Doom Patrol Pride Month

DC History Club: Supergirl: Being Super

DC History and Harley’s Crew: V for Vendetta

DC Book Club: Pride Month

Characters of DC: Midnighter and Apollo

Birds of Prey Club: Batwoman and Montoya

DC History Club: The Pride History of the DCU

World of Bats: Gotham Half a Life

House of Horror: The Low, Low Woods

Harley’s Crew: Harley and Ivy

Justice League Book Club: The Ray

6 Likes

I out to give that Superwoman book a try sometime this month, see that relationship among other things in that series.

2 Likes

I need to pick it back up myself, read the first 12 I think

1 Like