🏳️‍🌈 PRIDE 2024! 🏳️‍🌈

Welcome to DCUI @mmartinez_art! :smiley:

7 Likes

@mmartinez_art - welcome to the community, and great work on the art!!!

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @mmartinez_art! :tada: Thank you for sharing your fantastic art with us!

If you need anything, please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I finally got around to talking about an awesome comic that I’ve wanted to discuss for a while. And it is very in theme for Pride Month

5 Likes

Welcome to DCUI, @mmartinez_art! That art is awesome! Good job!

6 Likes

Awesome! I just followed you on insta

4 Likes

Just a reminder to everyone. Harley’s Crew is doing it’s first pride WAL in the lounge tonight. 8pm Central. Come join us for fun shenanigans hosted by the lovely @mae

4 Likes

Yes, all are welcome!

4 Likes

I want an actual Bunker being Bunker story, not just a generic “oh, this character is gay, so I can use him as an anyone character in my story.” And I want a story that acknowledges Gabe, and how Bunker has been single for the past two anthologies. Is that so much to ask?

I liked the Traci/Natasha story in this year’s, and hope that’s the root of healing for them in some other stories. If not, would like to revisit next year and see how they’re getting on. (As friends, if nothing else. Would actually be really nice to see someone other than Tim Drake stay friends with their exes.)

Would also love someone to pick up the thread of Sir Ystin and Exoristos’ home life and relationship.

Always want more Bunker stories. I worry about that kid. Need to know how he’s doing.

And Porcelain. The world needs more Porcelain stories. (Though the Pride anthology might not be the right place, as they don’t really represent a real-world genderfluid person.)

5 Likes

Ahh thank you <33 That means so much :slight_smile:

6 Likes