Presenting the DC Universe Sweepstakes Winner Hall of Fame! 🏆

We know you’ve been asking, “Who has been winning all of these wonderful toys?” Well wonder no longer! We have published our official list of all sweepstakes winners, which you can find in the News section, or by following the link below:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/sweepstakes-winners-hall-of-fame/

Our Hall of Fame will be updated every month with a fresh batch of lucky so-and-so’s, so check in regularly to gaze longingly, or revel in your win!

What sweepstakes would you like to see in the future? Are there any prizes or goodies we’ve neglected? Let us know in the comments below!

8 Likes

Looking forward to see my name on there MODs…:neutral_face:
:joy:

9 Likes

Awesome
Also I find it kind of funny that someone named Jason W won that Swamp Thing statue.

9 Likes

Cool! is their a way to favorite that thread so we can see whenever it gets updated? Also i noticed that their are a number of more recent sweeps that have run that are not on the list? is it still being updated to be current?

3 Likes

:trophy: Very Cool! :trophy:

2 Likes

We need more winners from New England! :grinning: Shout-out to the one fellow from Maine who won last fall!

3 Likes

Shout out to the Colorado based winners. Congratulations, winter warriors.

2 Likes

I would suggest perhaps using people’s usernames rather than revealing first name, last initial, city, and state. I’m not comfortable with this at all, and I will not continue entering sweepstakes with this in place. Maybe I’m the only one, but I can certainly think of many circumstances in which one would not want so much personal information revealed. It may sound overdramatic, but people escaping abusive spouses, having stalkers, and honestly just wanting privacy respected are all valid reasons for not wanting to have such a system in place, especially if one has a unique first name.
Food for thought maybe.

11 Likes

Another suggestion would be to give the users an option to opt out of having this information appear on the hall of fame. I think that would be an excellent compromise, so that those who would enjoy it are still able to, and those that wouldn’t are still able to feel comfortable.

8 Likes

Thanks for that feedback, @Star0fLyra- as you noted, this is allowable per the terms and conditions of the sweepstakes, so I completely understand if you are discouraged from entering the sweepstakes moving forward. Interestingly, the username often reveals information like a user’s first and last name, so we would prefer not to default to that as the primary option. But we can discuss with our legal team the concept of allowing users to select how they would like their name to be displayed if they win, or, to your point, an opt-out option.

9 Likes

I won the Swamp Thing Hollywood Screening Sweepstakes and wasn’t mentioned. I responded to the notification email and even responded to the followup email. The rules said I didn’t get a flight or hotel to LA., just twp tickets to the screening. It was like a Tuesday when I was notified I won and Friday was the Screening, so I didn’t go. Still though not sure why my name wasn’t mentioned as the winner here.

2 Likes

Free prizes is cool, not everyone can win :pensive: the dc app has been great.

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners and best of luck to the rest of us

Isn’t the true prize all the friends we’ve made along the way?

…No, I’d still rather have a cool statue or an omnibus. Congratulations to the winners!

1 Like

I won the Doom Patrol screening and like alisker75 I got the notice on Tues and the screening on Friday.

Also no flight or hotel … I live in GA.

I was honestly PUMPED to meet ya boi Brandon Frazier X mummy slayer

Guess I will keep on dreaming :frowning:

1 Like

The only sweepstakes I haven’t entered has been the screenings. I noticed to travel was included, and I simply don’t have the resources for a spur of the moment cross country trek.

Maybe one day…

1 Like

So fun. Congrats to everyone. Hey, I want to enter the ones that are offered to new subscribers, like the trip to Los Angeles that you have right now. How do I get to enter? Thanks

The “small” weekly sweepstakes can be found in the News section every Friday. Click the article and you’ll find the boxes to sign up.

And I believe all annual subscribers are automatically entered into all big special sweepstakes.

I don’t know if the one you’re talking about is still a thing. It might be and I’m just an idiot, which is a likely possibility.

1 Like

@tvlijacob.9943, it IS still a thing! You can find the terms and conditions here:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/dcdailysweeps

This one is a little bit different from our Weekly sweepstakes, which are meant to increase our member’s chances of winning a prize all year round, but also track that it is being made available to members who are actively using our service.

This DC Daily sweepstakes does not require any additional entry- if you are a subscriber, you have already entered when you subscribed! I heard the e-mail says something like “enter your PII here”, but rest assured, you have already done that when you subscribed. If you haven’t subscribed yet, you can enter by doing so! There is also an alternate method of entry you can read about in the link above which requires sending in a postcard with your name to a specific address. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

I am an idiot! :tada::tada::tada: