Predictions: final episode of Titans (look at your own risk)

Based off the trailer, I think we are going to get something similar to the Death in the Family story line but Jason survives (see: wheelchair shot in trailer). Perhaps Bruce thought Jason was dead and snapped, leading to the all the (seeming) murder. I say “seeming” because I think it’s possible all the dead villains are a vision (Raven’s?) and not actually dead.

Interestingly, if Jason does go through some form of the Death in the Family story line but survives, it will mirror the poll DC Universe had up a while ago (in which Jason was voted to survive).

2 Likes

I’m guessing most of what we see in the teaser is in Dick’s head as some sort of Trigon induced hallucination. Break Dick -> break Rachel’s heart -> time to eat the world.

2 Likes

I think it’s all in Dick’s head too but wish it wasn’t. I understand why Bruce doesn’t kill in the comics (for ethical reasons and so that fan favorite villains can keep coming back) but sometimes I really wish he would just snap and kill them all. Since in Titans they don’t seem to have a no-kill rule I want to see that carry over to Batman. And I’d love it if Titans could be the one place where Jason doesn’t get shafted. I’ve been thrilled with how he’s been written up to this point and hope they keep it up by not killing him off this time around. And if the writers turn him into Red Hood within the run of the show I’d rather see him transition into that role by Bruce firing him from Robin for his bloodthirstiness with Jason taking on that mantle out of bitterness over being fired and not for his murder going unavenged.

1 Like

@FlyingGrayson13 I agree but for different reasons. I want to see Jason survive (this time) simply because we’ve seen the other variation plenty. I’m all for changing story lines in different adaptations because that’s where the creativity lies.

1 Like