Pre-Order DC’s Limited Edition Zack Snyder Justice League Funko! Pop 4-Pack Collection

Yea I’m hoping we get it this month. I’m meeting Ray Porter at a convention the beginning of November and would love for him to sign the Darkseid one.

3 Likes

@vidur_vidsi.92271 Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

The DC Shop site still mentions that they expect the pops to ship in October (this month)!

3 Likes

These look awesome

3 Likes

Got my Uk version !

6 Likes

Any updates on when they ship out?

3 Likes

This is the only update we’ve got!

4 Likes

Funko’s twitter had a “Retweet and win” for the 4 pack yesterday, so I’m assuming it’s soon!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if they’re stuck in a shipping container in Long Beach.

3 Likes

So we are down to tbt last week of October……and still no shipment……if I was a betting man I am sure this will spill over to November

3 Likes

I’m not a betting man myself but I’d place a bet on that. What the over under?

3 Likes

LOL! I’m saying the odds are not in a favor at all

3 Likes

I don’t care if they delay one more month. I just hope they don’t cancel order for some of us Lol

2 Likes

Unfortunately, definitely seems like November. Which sucks for me since I’m meeting Ray Porter next Saturday and really wanted him to sign the Metallic Darkseid one.

2 Likes

Updates?

4 Likes

I wish we could get some sort of update……I fully understand there is a back up at the ports……but we are now over two months of delay. This is really becoming frustrating.

2 Likes

@RedDeathBatman @JoMomma1 Hey guys, thanks for expressing your concerns.

I’m sorry to say I don’t currently have an update myself on the situation – I’ll be doing some prodding into this early next week to see what we can find for you. Apologies for the continued delay. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Everyone just be patient before they decide to cancel orders, like they did Black Panther Blacklight. If you were lucky to get one in pre order appreciate that you did and hope that it comes in Mint condition. I’m just saying it is out of their hands and I’m sure when they get them they will let us know that they will be shipping out soon.

4 Likes

The issue is DC Shop lack of communication with us. We are getting all of our information passed on to us through moderators on here instead of DC actually keeping us informed. DC has got a lot of learning to do in customer service department. The moderators have been awesome so no issues with y’all my issue is with DC Shop.

3 Likes

Agreed. We understand there are issues like this for every company, but it would be nice to be updated every now and then. Their site still says that these will be shipped in October. The month ends in a few days so that’s obviously not accurate, so any update from them would be great.

2 Likes

Well the problem has not been patience……these we’re supposed to go out early August and we all fully understand the shipping delays. Though when it was communicated that these were shipping out in October and now we are heading into your November with no communication on what the new time frame is.

2 Likes