Pre-Order DC’s Limited Edition Zack Snyder Justice League Funko! Pop 4-Pack Collection

Just saw this

4 Likes

Im confused I know about the special edition sticker being canada and europe but how did they get these before we got ours? I was under the impression you could only get them from DC Shop and it was only a certain amount of them available.

3 Likes

So Funko will make a certain amount let’s say 500 but that may be 509 for the US they may or will make a limited amount for other countries

3 Likes

Not sure how many Funko make it oversea. But the 500 sticker is only available is US Exclusive sticker.
The one that oversea is getting let value just because of the Sticker. But basically they’re the same.
I bought one in US when it drop online but got canceled, then I to buy it from EBay for $180. Not bad but would love to have the US sticker better.

3 Likes

Mine arrived last week! Thanks, though!

3 Likes

Which ones?

3 Likes

I was wondering this also. Still waiting on news of the 4 pack as well as the single ones from the DC Shop.

4 Likes

They aren’t giving out any info on the shipping date which leads me to believe that there will be another delay

3 Likes

If you email support on dc website, they say that “if you are emailing about funko pop preorders, they will be shipping out late September “

3 Likes

I’ve emailed them already and I’ve seen that message. What I was saying was they won’t give out an actual release date so Im pretty sure it won’t be this month

3 Likes

Just got an email saying they won’t be shipped out until next month

3 Likes

4 Likes

I got the same email but they had my name wrong so I guess now my name is Rich 🤦🤷:sunglasses:

5 Likes

I got the same email as @fictionyears, so I am now Dennis. I don’t care what they call me, it’s just nice to finally get an update.

5 Likes

My name is now Victor. lol

5 Likes

Yep that’s how I felt myself just can’t wait for this to be over with. This has got to be the longest I’ve waited on a Funko pop pre order

6 Likes

I’ll just add to the conversation and introduce myself. Hello, I am apparently Alejandro now.

5 Likes

I am apparently Jeremy. Which really confused me because that’s my brother’s name.

3 Likes

Sorry; that was the Black Suit Superman via Amazon that I was responding to a question about; they had said at one point it would be October.

3 Likes

May we have another update please? Thank you.

4 Likes