POWER GIRL

What does power girl do?

Nothing. She’s just a different world supergirl. With big…

2 Likes

Karen Starr is the owner of her own business, assertive, and a member of the JSA. She’s also known to hang with one Harleen Quinzel on occassion.

3 Likes

She is waaaaay stacked

1 Like

Huge breasts.

2 Likes

You can find her entry in our encyclopedia! Her powers are listed as:

"Karen has powers and abilities similar to those of her cousin Superman. She is nearly invulnerable, with super-strength, x-ray and heat vision, super-breath and super-speed. Karen is also vulnerable to various forms of Kryptonite.

Tanya Spears, the second Power Girl, is a metahuman with genius-level intellect, enhanced strength, invulnerability, flight powers and the ability to manipulate her physical size."

I hope that our community can see her for more than her physical appearance, because she’s a great character with a lot of worthwhile history. Read more about here her:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/encyclopedia/power-girl/

Or by finding her entry in the “Encyclopedia” section.

1 Like

She owns a company is very intelligent. Was tortured by Psycho Pirate, told she was Atlantean but discovered she’s from a parallel Krypton that was also destroyed. Psycho Pirate fed her multiple origin stories to mess with her. She’s been in the JSA, JLE, Birds of Prey, infinity inc, Suicide Squad, Sovereign Seven plenty more. She’s basically a more mature version of Supergirl her pod matured her physically & mentally on her voyage to Earth.

2 Likes

She is very beautiful and so on, but there truly is alot more to her than what’s on the outside. One of my favorite characters.

3 Likes

Also she left that hole in her costume b/c she wanted to find a symbol she felt worthy of the EL name, due to her love of Supes & Supergirl & the fact she believed she was their cousin for a long time. I’m trying to give u things that aren’t in the Encyclopedia, some or all of that might be. I don’t remember cuz I skimmed it cuz I read a ton about her in my lifetime. I’m pretty sure there’s some tasty nugs in here that aren’t in the Encyclopedia, but the Encyclopedia is awesome for learning characters.

2 Likes

Here Here @Vroom

1 Like