power girl is awesome

Power girl is awesome and not for the obvious reason(s) but for stuff like this what do you like about power girl? And what’s your fav moment?

2 Likes

That’s actually a really cool moment. Never really read any titles that featured her but might try it if they have more moments like that.

I like her strength and can do attitude. I’ve read all of her solo titles and have enjoyed them quite alot.

2 Likes

I love peegee. I love that she admires Superman & Supergirl so much that she left a hole in her costume b/c she never found a symbol she felt was worthy of the EL name. I also love that she owns her own company. She could’ve easily just been a superhero but she always strives to be more & she’s buddies with one of my other all time faves Huntress.

3 Likes

I really liked her in her run with the JSA.

If u liked her in the JSA, her solo comic Power Girl picks up right where Power Trip leaves off. Great read.

3 Likes

Great Amanda Conner art too.

1 Like

Vroom

Yes it was. I just finished that Harley & PG I was asking u about & Conners art in that is eye popping too. I loved that they had Vartox in it, poor PG can’t escape that guy.

@RukuSenpai
Yessss!!! I wish Powergirl had much more exposure!
I love her strength, spunk and adoration for the Super family!

1 Like

Amanda Connor is AMAZING

1 Like