Power Battery (Kyle Rayner)

Here’s my Power Battery that I bought to represent my favorite Green Lantern!! Kyle was the torch bearer and he was the one that got me into Green Lantern in the first place! Greatest story lines: Ion, Emerald Knights and Circle of Fire

17 Likes

That’s awesome! It illuminates from the inside? So cool.

3 Likes

really cool! i actually just bought and showed off a power battery i got today! small world!

5 Likes

Awesome

2 Likes

Yours inspired me to post mine! You’re is awesome bro!

2 Likes

Yeah man! It’s small but I love to imagine that it’s exactly the size Kyle has. Thanks for the post!

2 Likes

that’s awesome bro! much appreciated! i’ll for sure have to get more battery’s i’d love to have a whole collection dedicated to them and their rings!

2 Likes

I would love the Hal Jordan power battery with the glossy green finish and the ring too! That’s another one I have been keeping an eye on in eBay!

1 Like

Nice! Awesome collectible.

2 Likes

No problem, man. Kyle is my GL too!

3 Likes

I absolutely love it! And want Hal Jordan’s Battery!

1 Like

Of course! Kyle, to me, has the best costume!

2 Likes

Sweet! Where did you find that?

3 Likes

I found this beauty on eBay! But it was around 500 I think…or closer to 400. I just remember not thinking about the price and just buying it! To me, it’s totally worth it!

4 Likes

That’s kinda how you have to shop for these things. I don’t like to think about what I spend on stuff.

3 Likes

True! It’s like a bandaid! You have to just quickly press “purchase” and be done with it! Or else you’ll never get it.

3 Likes

I’m a Hal Jordan fan myself but this is awesome!

3 Likes

Same! Love Hal Jordan!!!

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I want to get one now. :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah man! Power batteries are the best for any GL fan! Go get one that represents your favorite!!

2 Likes