Post Your Favorite Comic Panels or Covers

From a recent read (Superman 1939-2011 #710).

5 Likes

I am not sure I would refer to this one as a favorite, but when I ran into it last night, it caused me to chuckle…

9 Likes

Oh my hahaha

3 Likes

Funny to see even Bruce and Dick make an appearance

7 Likes

6 Likes

I just finished reading the John’s Action Comics Brainiac storyline

7 Likes

7 Likes

From what can really only be described as the greatest single issue of comics of the 2010s:

7 Likes

My favorite changes from time to time. Right now its this cover from 1965!

8 Likes

That right there is an excellent cover. They (unfortunately) don’t make ‘em like that anymore! Great choice!

3 Likes

8 Likes

Yes! This was a cheer out loud moment for me!

5 Likes

I know the Superman books have been hit or miss for some, but I think there’s been some truly wonderful moments these last couple years!

7 Likes

I know I’ve already posted on here. This is my other favorite. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Also, this is probably my favorite DC page.

8 Likes

6 Likes

I’m normally not a huge Jim Lee fan, but for some reason this cover just pushes all of my art buttons:

6 Likes

Pepe Larraz should be a way bigger name than he is. His art is beautiful, particularly on House of X.

2 Likes

Brilliant work by Bendis, Sook, and Anderson!

6 Likes

My favorite page from any DC comic I’ve read yet. From towards the end of The Brave and The Bold #197, an issue I’ve recommended several times on here. It’s the emotional climax of the story, so I’ve blurred it as a spoiler. Reading it out of context doesn’t give it quite the same impact as reading it at the end of the story, so please don’t spoil yourself if you’ve never read this before.

It literally gave me chills the first time I read it. Beautifully written (“I couldn’t-- I couldn’t– I had to.”) by Alan Brennert, beautifully drawn by Joe Staton, and in particular, beautifully paced: the timing between panels and the “shot choice” within the panels, the fateful decision made in the middle of the page, all building up to the final moment, is impeccable.

6 Likes