Post Collectibles News Here!

My, my…rarely has poison looked so good

Ch’p! :hugs:

Those are both likely too expensive for me, but I shall enjoy them as I window shop.

6 Likes

New Christian Bale Batman from Iron Studios

9 Likes

The Joker Life Size Bust by Infinity Studio. Price is not for the faint of heart… yeesh!

9 Likes

Yowza! :eyes: Dr. Isley looks amaze here. Thx for posting these pics @moro. :smiley: :+1:Paging Queen @Razzzcat. :00_poison_ivy:

7 Likes

Browsing Sideshow’s website and found these pre-orders.

1/10 scale for $150.

Have you seen these @Razzzcat

10 Likes

On sale today (7/23) at noon eastern time.

8 Likes
7 Likes

My ladies! :star_struck: At both of these @DC89. Thanks for thinking of me! I’ve been hunting a couple different Ivys (and Dianas), lol, so we’ll see which I end up with! :shopping_cart: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :poisonivy_hqas:

I have NOT @AkBandit. Thank you! :green_heart:
Investigation shall commence :face_with_monocle: in 3-2-1…NOW.

6 Likes

I’m going to nitpick on Iron Studios and their advertising copy:

While that outfit did appear in the opening of The Dark Knight, it is more well known as the Batman Begins Bat-suit. Were I handling copy at IS, I’d label it as being from Batman Begins, as that suit is more closely associated with that movie over The Dark Knight, and is the movie that first comes to mind when people see that suit.

pushes up his nerd glasses, Reeve-style :nerd:

3 Likes

So much of a nerd I am, I can hardly tell the difference between the two (not my favorite Batman look to be honest). Maybe I’m in need of those nerd glasses.

5 Likes

The easiest ways to differentiate are:

Batman Begins: Smoother texture, different Bat-symbol, three fins on each gauntlet, the cowl is a different shape and is not separate from the neck.

TDK/TDK Rises: Bulkier, different Bat-symbol (the wings point up and out), six fins on each gauntlet (two rows of three), the boots differ (in design and heft), while the cowl is shaped differently and is separate from the neck. The cape is also attached differently and a bit shorter than the Begins design.

I’m a nerd for the granular/fine details, so it’s okay if you didn’t notice @moro. This just gives you a reason to re-watch those movies now. :slight_smile:

SN: I’m thinking of getting a new pair of glasses by year’s end, so if I do, you could have my current pair if you want, @moro. From one nerd to another, the Reeve-ness (in terms of feel; the design is nothing like Reeve’s) of them would be with you :wink:

4 Likes

To be blessed by being offered Vroom’s old spectacles? Why I am humbled and honored, prescriptions be damned!

Actually, I really do think I will end up in glasses of my own by year’s end. Staring at screens has taken its toll on my eyes.

4 Likes

New McFarlane Azrael revealed (Gold Label Walmart Exclusive)

https://toynewsi.com/14-39673

Same site also reports that the unmasked Red Hood and Azrael White Templar are up for pre-order.

https://toynewsi.com/14-39672

6 Likes

We could trade you know…my old (should I get a new pair, that is) glasses for…IDK…your Super Powers Clark Kent. Whadda ya say? :wink:

I know, I know. I’ll stop bringing him up. Maybe if Santa sees how good I’ve been this year, he’ll drop one off for me, come Christmas morn. :santa:

4 Likes

I’ll likely get the White Templar Azrael, but as nice as Silver Az is, he might be a pass, right now at least, as I’m much more interested in Lobo, Superboy Prime, Reverse Flash and the other yet to be revealed goodies to come.

4 Likes

I didn’t see this posted yet so I thought I’d share:

If I had the money…. :star_struck:

9 Likes

WOOGAH WOOGAH @TheWifeOfJasonTodd alert!

unmasked Jason Todd figure up for pre-order!

is it exclusive to Walmart? I can’t remember

8 Likes

and white Azrael, for whatever reason

5 Likes

Can never go wrong with Alex Ross. There’s also a new Justice League piece by Ian MacDonald. I don’t do prints, but would have bought this one on canvas if it was cheaper.

Can think of a couple of spots where that would go nicely on the wall.

Here’s a link to his post on Instagram highlighting this:

9 Likes

Oh wow. I love that one even more. :heart_eyes: If they were just like…a couple hundreds bucks cheaper… :sob:

5 Likes