DC Collectible News

11 Likes

Ooh boy… instant pre-order!

5 Likes

Jim Lee-style Huntress…:star_struck:

No! I need to save my bones for Cyborg Superman.

repeats the above to himself as he “oohs” and “aahs” over the JLH

@TheTerrificToyman Fan-fugu-tastic! I’ve never had a Superboy Prime figure before, so this will be a great one to start with. Thank you for the share! :superman_hv_4:

4 Likes

Agree, especially on the durable part. My Superman figure feels like it will break if I sneeze at it. So lightweight. I guess the lack of heft makes posing it easier; there’s no hindering to any of the articulation points. Overall though I just wasn’t impressed for what I paid. I’ll be passing on future Mafexes unless they make something I just can’t overlook.

4 Likes

Yeah, my Superman breakage made me overly cautious so I’m in the same boat. I think I would cave for a Wonder Woman and blue and grey Knightfall Batman but not much else.

4 Likes

I can understand caving for Wondy in your case; you’ve got 2/3 of the Trinity already. For me it would probably be something artist specific, like an Ivan Reis Superman. Someone needs to make that in figure form.

4 Likes

Oh wow! This is a surprise! Sold!

And that Mafex Huntress is gorgeous. I need to get a purple cape.

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary @khristian012 :smiley: :cake:

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary @khristian012 :cake:

4 Likes

McFarlane is really hitting it out of the park for me with these new announcements. It’s nice to see more variety now that the Dark Knights Metal figures have been released.

Sidenote: Thanks everyone for the kind words, hoping for another fun year of being a DC fan.

7 Likes

Agreed, the more variety, the better the chances that one would see something they actually want to get. I don’t buy all the McFarlane Multiverse figures, but I am starting to get intrigued more frequently.

4 Likes

Some DC items shown during Sideshow Con today.

1/6 scale statues from Tweeterhead:

The white Flash & Wonder Woman pieces are early unpainted prototypes. Superman, Wonder Woman, Krypto, and Joker on that massive chair are highlights for me.

11 Likes

Ch’p??? Krypto kinda looks like he got into the Joker’s supply

5 Likes

B’dg. He comes with John Stewart. Krypto however is a separate piece.

5 Likes

Pictures of the new 14” Mego Superman and Batman.

9 Likes

i really like the head on Superman. it feels very Silver Age to me. wish he came with flying/karate hands!

5 Likes

neat spoiler for the current World’s Finest Collectors Box that might interest @LastSon0fMars!

Spoiler

i can’t imagine there will ever be another opportunity to get one of those

5 Likes

LOL yes please!

5 Likes

Mezco Gotham by Gaslight Joker. No date or price but at least a year away. They revealed Superman in February and he hasn’t even been put up for preorder yet.

8 Likes

Releasing from Mondo tomorrow. I don’t know if this is something that will sell out in seconds or if it will be an open ended supply. That interior is beautiful.
I have to say, why wouldn’t they make the records with green like a krypton explosion?

10 Likes