Post Collectibles News Here!

Nevermind, just read the article lol

4 Likes

Have no idea. I don’t have a Dawnbreaker and don’t want one, but do want Hal :man_shrugging:.

4 Likes

Ha!

Apparently I didn’t read that far. Good to know!

4 Likes

@SWhite thanks for the heads up on the Tom Whalen Green Lantern print. They are sold out now, but I was able to get the regular version limited to 100.

This will go great with the other 3 Whalens (S.T.A.S. & Wonder Woman) I got earlier.

I got the Blue Wonder Woman free when I bought the Superman on ebay. Both versions of Wonder Woman are still available on Tom Whalen’s website at strongstuff.not in the Shop/ Poster area.

5 Likes

i keep forgetting to post this because i think i’m the only one who cares, and even i don’t care THAT much :laughing:

14" Mego Batman!

the paint’s really flat, but the sculpt looks darn good(modern) for Mego. i think these new 14 inchers are supposed to be an advancement over the old series (and so’s the price at $30-35)

7 Likes

This does look like an improvement. Like the more detailed face sculpt and the form fitting costume.

3 Likes

Nice. I hovered over “add to cart” but decided I already have too many prints. I have several by Tom Whalen including one of the Batman (solo like WW and GL) and that STAS one and also one he did for Super Powers years ago. And none of them are up because I have too many others. I need more walls.
Super Powers

These are 3 separate posters and I have far left.

7 Likes

Diggin’ that set. I will happily snag the two-pack and the single Hal. :00_lc_green_lantern1:

3 Likes

Hal is rumored to be a single release as well. He is on the back of one of the upcoming figures’ packaging…

5 Likes

Here’s a look at the upcoming 14” Mego Superman

7 Likes

Indeed he is. I’ll probably keep the two-pack of him and Dawnbreaker boxed, then open the individual release.

2 Likes

@moro Say, that looks pretty schway. What’s the ETA/price?

3 Likes

BBTS have the figure up for pre-order for $35. They say it’s expected this month.

3 Likes

The new Todd McFarlane designed Wonder Woman looks great.

5 Likes

She does. I’ll be snagging two of her.

I’d like to see McFarlane announce Rebirth Artemis soon, so as to complete the Outlaws.

2 Likes

Gorgeous - love the colors along with the detailing on the sword and headpiece. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Agreed. When McFarlane combine their detailed sculpts with detailed paints, the results are truly stunning.

3 Likes

Promo photos from Amazon for upcoming Spin Master schtuff:

The vehicle in the above reminds me of the Laser Cycle from Kenner’s Batman Returns line. Similar wing shapes, drops a bomb (two in the case of this set, as opposed to the Laser Cycle’s one), etc. I hope this set will make Mr. Freeze more readily available. He has slightly different paint apps in this set than the Target edition, but the figure itself is still the same, sculpt-wise, from what I can tell.

There’s also a packaged image of the Bat-Tech Batcave (the one that transforms into a 33" tall Batman), but I can’t find it on Amazon ATM. However, it can be seen in this video:

6 Likes

casey

3 Likes

Marey Ms. Mariah Carey, that Batmobile evidently has a transforming action, seats one figure and has a projectile launcher, one of the few in Spin Master’s Batman line so far.

If you don’t know her now, you soon will. Maybe over a cocktail and conversation at Warrior’s? Guy can get you a booth. :slight_smile:

2 Likes