Possible Movie Bundle

So now that Apokolips War is out on Blu-Ray and DVD, do you think that they will release a movie bundle of the whole DC Animated Movie Universe, from Flashpoint to Apokolips War? Because honestly, I would love it if they did, since it means you could own the whole series and since DC Universe doesn’t have all of the movies, it would be great to have all of them.

3 Likes

I feel like it’s inevitable. My prediction: we see it in 2023, for the 10th anniversary of Flashpoint Paradox.

2 Likes

It’s something I would definitely buy. I’ve been getting the movies digitally but a Blu-Ray box set would be nice to have on my shelf.

1 Like

It’s coming. I bought a big package of DC animated movies several years back. It was so worth it. 16 films for $69. That is a deal.

3 Likes

I remember seeing images of that box set.
How you say presentation was?

2 Likes

I already have all the animated movies on iTunes. The only reason I would buy a set like that is for the presentation. Don’t remember the last time I popped a disc in the blu ray player; it’s literally collecting dust on my TV stand.

4 Likes

Knowing how Warner Home Entertainment works, my guess is we get a set (physical and digital) of every movie from the DC Universe Animated Original Movie line in 2022 to commemorate the 15th anniversary of the line.

The precedent for such a release exists, as Warner Home Video (WHE’s previous moniker) released a 10th Anniversary Collection in 2017.

Packing in a few more movies, designing the artwork (and packaging for the physical release) and whipping up a new special feature or two would be a pocket change cost for WHE.

3 Likes

I bought it digital, not blu-Ray. But, it’s nice to have them available wherever I am.

1 Like

I got an external blu-Ray player, ripped the Bul-Rays and converted them to MP4s and put them into iTunes myself, via my media server. I can only stream them in my house but I can download them to a device for on the go.

That would be awesome! I only have DVDs and I’ve been wanting to buy every DCAMU movie.
Now I’m thinking about waiting.

12:06pm 7/2/2020

1 Like

Eventually they probably will but it be very expensive